Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

heyhey you you lol(:

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 8:37 PM
  • 15 Replies

Okay so I still think im prego im just waiting for the results from the doctor blood test and it is really weird I use to LOVE meat and DONUTS and all of sudden now I can't stand the word meat or even eat it. I also work at a dunkin donuts and at first I loved the donuts and stuff and now I can't stand it or anything i'm starting to get freaked out and maybe the baby is a vegatarian? and I can smell everything

by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 8:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mamasgotthis817
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 8:46 PM
Good changes are funny! Good Luck!!
Mamasgotthis817
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 8:47 PM
*food changes are funny lol
Red_Tempest
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 8:53 PM
On a side note, when he was seven, my brother was singing that song and smacked head first into a concrete pole. Knocked him right on his butt...one of my best childhood memories. :-P

Now, relating to your post, I think I'd lose my mind if I no longer wanted meat or donuts, lol.
rwcw89
by Silver Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 9:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Now I really want a boston creme donut lol
melanieluv
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 9:08 PM

Quoting Red_Tempest: On a side note, when he was seven, my brother was singing that song and smacked head first into a concrete pole. Knocked him right on his butt...one of my best childhood memories. :-P

Now, relating to your post, I think I'd lose my mind if I no longer wanted meat or donuts, lol.

omg that made my day lol well at my work im so sick of the smell 

melanieluv
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 9:09 PM

Quoting rwcw89: Now I really want a boston creme donut lol

lol those go so fast at my work its crazy and at our dunkin donuts are donuts are frozen its gross even though i just to love eating them lol(:

rwcw89
by Silver Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 9:11 PM
Df is on a Wendy's run (trying spicy food to get things going ) lol prob won't work but I was craving it anyway and now I would attack for a donut! Lol I texted him and said we should get it for breakfast :-)

Quoting melanieluv:

lol those go so fast at my work its crazy and at our dunkin donuts are donuts are frozen its gross even though i just to love eating them lol(:

melanieluv
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 9:12 PM

Quoting rwcw89: Df is on a Wendy's run (trying spicy food to get things going ) lol prob won't work but I was craving it anyway and now I would attack for a donut! Lol I texted him and said we should get it for breakfast :-)

Quoting melanieluv:

haha that is funny haha it is so funnt and lol wendys sound good

Red_Tempest
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 9:21 PM
I hope your work passes quickly. Glad that made your day...it still makes mine, lol.

Quoting melanieluv:

Quoting Red_Tempest: On a side note, when he was seven, my brother was singing that song and smacked head first into a concrete pole. Knocked him right on his butt...one of my best childhood memories. :-P

melanieluv
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 9:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Red_Tempest: I hope your work passes quickly. Glad that made your day...it still makes mine, lol.

Quoting melanieluv:

thank you 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN