Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

ughh .

Posted by on Jan. 5, 2014 at 3:14 AM
  • 6 Replies
I am so impatient! Right now I have no way of getting to the health department. My sister says I'm obsessing over it because all I do is research and research all day. If I am pregnant, while not planned, would be a blessing. These headaches are ridiculous! I've noticed I can smell EVERYTHING! although sometimes the smells make me nauciace. I just can't stand the wait! Ughh! :O
by on Jan. 5, 2014 at 3:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
doulala
by Emerald Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 3:20 AM

How far along do you think you'd be?
Have you tried a home test? 

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jan. 5, 2014 at 4:36 AM
1 mom liked this

I always obsess when I think I might be pregnant too. Usually it's a big waste of time. But I can't help it. Good luck!

Violet94
by on Jan. 5, 2014 at 5:07 AM
1 mom liked this
My opinion would be that I wouldn't be very far along. Maybe 3 to 4 weeks. I have taken 3 at home pregnancy tests and all were negative but I still have many symptoms and I think it may be too soon to tell from a home pregnancy test.

Quoting doulala:

Violet94
by on Jan. 5, 2014 at 5:14 AM
I have had pregnancy scares before but never this many symptoms. I had a regular period in November but in December around my period time I had light spotting which lasted about a week. I also had no cramps. All very unusual and has never happened to me before. My breasts are tender and sensitive. I'm very moody. Very hungry. Very smell sensitive. Nauesia. Frequent urination. Little stabbing pains in the lower abdomen is what I was feeling today. Fatigue. Pretty much all the early signs.

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

I always obsess when I think I might be pregnant too. Usually it's a big waste of time. But I can't help it. Good luck!

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Jan. 5, 2014 at 7:49 AM
If you have enough hcg to be causing true symptoms, you have enough hcg to get a positive test.

It is incredibly rare to not tesy positive when you are pregnant. Everyone and their aunt's goldfish claim they/someone they know has gotten false negatives, but it isn't nearly as likely as people think.

Quoting Violet94: My opinion would be that I wouldn't be very far along. Maybe 3 to 4 weeks. I have taken 3 at home pregnancy tests and all were negative but I still have many symptoms and I think it may be too soon to tell from a home pregnancy test.

Quoting doulala:

Violet94
by on Jan. 5, 2014 at 6:30 PM
That's why I'm so confused.

Quoting Pandapanda: If you have enough hcg to be causing true symptoms, you have enough hcg to get a positive test.

It is incredibly rare to not tesy positive when you are pregnant. Everyone and their aunt's goldfish claim they/someone they know has gotten false negatives, but it isn't nearly as likely as people think.

Quoting Violet94: My opinion would be that I wouldn't be very far along. Maybe 3 to 4 weeks. I have taken 3 at home pregnancy tests and all were negative but I still have many symptoms and I think it may be too soon to tell from a home pregnancy test.

Quoting doulala:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)