Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Pregnancy Challenge Day 1: Prenatal Vitamins!

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:49 AM
  • 75 Replies

Healthy Pregnancy Challenge Day 1: Prenatal Vitamins

Did you take your prenatal vitamins today? 

Feel free to share the brand you are using, any info about them or suggestions that you have!

If you don't take prenatal vitamins, let us know why. 

If you have already had your little one, did you take prenatal vitamins while pregnant?

One member who signs up for our Healthy Pregnancy Challenge and replies to our daily challenge posts will be chosen at random to WIN a $25 gift card! 
Join our Healthy Pregnancy Challenge! WIN a $25 gift card and lots of other PRIZES!  

Join us in the Pregnancy group

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Heather2001
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:03 AM

I love Rainbow Light's Prenatal One vitamin!

Heather2001
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:03 AM

Oh, and I still take them even though my baby is 19 months old because he's still nursing.  =)

katemckenzie
by Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:08 AM
No, they mke me horrendeously sick.
Serabeth06
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:19 AM

I just take a Spring Valley 1 per day Prenatal Vitamin. And yes, I took mine with breakfast. =) The only thing I've learned was do NOT take my prenatal with my Vitamin D, because it makes me want to vomit.

KelliansMom
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:21 AM
I take natures own brand they have no food dyes which made me break out in hives with my last pregnancy.
bamamommy2009
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:24 AM

nature's made prenatal with Folic Acid. I ahve been takign these for about a month before we got pregnant. I dont take mine in the morning I take it at night so I am less likely to feel sick then  

jlm03
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:33 AM
I take the gummy prenatal vitamins. The pills make me too sick. I usually take them in the morning with breakfast.
gm577
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:35 AM
Lol. I take the Flinstones complete. Those are the only ones that don't make me sick. I can chew them vs swallowing them whole.
lillucky8
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:36 AM
I took two flinstones when i was preg with my son because my stomach couldnt handle the enormous horsepills
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ablackdolphin
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:38 AM

I liked Rainbow Light because they were Vegan but switched to gummies as they made me feel a little sick

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)