Healthy Pregnancy Challenge Day 2: Healthy Foods! BONUS DAY - WIN a CafeMom Coffee Mug!
Healthy Pregnancy Challenge Day 2: Healthy Foods
- Are you eating healthy during your pregnancy?
- What what types of healthy foods are you eating?
- Share some tips on making healthy food choices!
- If your little one has already arrived, share some of the healthy food choices you made during your pregnancy!
Here are some quick tips on healthy eating during pregnancy:
- Vegetables, fruits, proteins, and lots of water are all musts for pregnant women who want to eat healthily
- Moms' favorite healthy snacks include nuts, yogurt with granola, watermelon, cheese, and vegetables with hummus
- Look for foods that are high in omega-3 fatty acids and iron, such as walnuts, salmon, spinach, and other dark green vegetables
- Make sure you consult with your doctor or midwife if you have any questions about your diet or whether you are getting enough nutrients
Making sure you get a balanced diet during pregnancy is one of the best things you can do to ensure a healthy pregnancy.
One member who replies to this post will be chosen at random to WIN a CafeMom Coffee Mug!
Join our Healthy Pregnancy Challenge! WIN a $25 gift card and lots of other PRIZES!
Healthy Pregnancy Challenge Day 1: Prenatal Vitamins!
The Giveaway Rules: