Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

that's it..I swear

Posted by on Jan. 7, 2014 at 8:59 AM
  • 26 Replies
I am going to have this baby on my floor lol. I swear I am just having constant contractions....I get up and my stomach feels rock hard just constant...doesn't ease up or go away. Then last night I started having the worst pains in my lower back wrapping into my hips...took a warm shower and then my belly started up getting hard again...ugh. yep I am so new at this labor thing (I was induced with my first because I wasn't progressing) that I can't tell what to time or not. I called my ob yesterday and told her how I was feeling and that I had a lot of uncomfortable pressure low almost in my bottom and she says its normal. Lol this baby is a mystery labor starter
by on Jan. 7, 2014 at 8:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 9:00 AM
Hugs
N_maricle
by Bronze Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 9:08 AM

It will happen! I has what you described for three weeks before I delivered! I knew the contractions were dialating me when I started to get sharp, intense pains at the very  bottom of my belly, right at the public bone when I contracted.

Heather2001
by Heather on Jan. 7, 2014 at 9:12 AM

The end of pregnancy is so miserable, I feel for you!  It'll be done soon and you'll be holding your baby - hang in there!

Seximama23
by Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 9:19 AM
Yea I have gotten those pains off and on. I still jump when baby starts ramming his head off my cervix.

Quoting N_maricle:

It will happen! I has what you described for three weeks before I delivered! I knew the contractions were dialating me when I started to get sharp, intense pains at the very  bottom of my belly, right at the public bone when I contracted.

Mamasgotthis817
by Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 10:31 AM
I am almost 38 weeks and keep having "this is it" moments. Contractions, cramping, low back cramping, pressure. It comes and goes. I am having a csection next Friday but hopefully all your symptoms will mean an easy labor for you :). Good luck!
Seximama23
by Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 10:56 AM
Thank you. My body just feels tired anymore because I have been having the off and on contractions for almost a week now

Quoting Mamasgotthis817: I am almost 38 weeks and keep having "this is it" moments. Contractions, cramping, low back cramping, pressure. It comes and goes. I am having a csection next Friday but hopefully all your symptoms will mean an easy labor for you :). Good luck!
krusesbaby
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 12:05 PM
Ive had hours (like 3-5) of contractions timeable for 3weeks now daily and nightly but they always stop and go away. Ive been 4cm 0station 100*/.effaced since 36weeks and im 39on thursday i want my induction NOW i am so done with this
elizabeth.mary
by on Jan. 7, 2014 at 12:10 PM
You will KNOW when it's time. They will hurt like hell.
Seximama23
by Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 12:27 PM
Oh yeah I know...haha baby has been having a party today lol he is constantly moving his feet today and it feels odd because he is so low I can feel him on my pelvic bone lol

Quoting elizabeth.mary: You will KNOW when it's time. They will hurt like hell.
kajira
by Emma on Jan. 7, 2014 at 12:37 PM

Actually, i kept waiting for that. I was induced with my first so with my second, I kept WAITING for something magical to happen to tell me I was in labor.

When my water broke, I was 99% sure I was in labor - but until her head was in my vagina, I didn't know I had dilated. Couldn't mistake a head coming out of my vagina and THAT hurt a little bit... but my labor never, ever was painful, or really uncomfortable. I was playing video games, and eating, took a shower, walked around, watched a movie and was generally just chit-chatting, up until my water broke, then I announced "oh crap, either my water broke, or I just peed myself."

in less then 47 minutes after my water broke, my daughter was born.  And like I said, until her head was coming out of my vagina, I never was 100% sure I was in real labor because it didn't feel different then the pre-term labor, or non stop contractions I'd had since 18 weeks pregnant.

For me, the only real clue was my water breaking, then the head in my vagina. LOL

I know they always say you "know" - but in my case... my labor's aren't painful when they are natural... so I didn't know for sure.

Quoting elizabeth.mary: You will KNOW when it's time. They will hurt like hell.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)