Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

When did you really start showing?

Posted by on Jan. 7, 2014 at 9:07 AM
  • 36 Replies

This will be my third pregnancy/baby and I am 14 weeks along today, still no bump!! I look like I have gained 10lbs overall, but no baby bump, just pushed out fat and excess skin from my previous pregnancies. :/ I can tell its just that because its squishy, I have to push down kind of hard to find my uterus, its there and its getting bigger, but I thought I would be showing at least a little by now... being my third. Oh well, I am really hoping I start showing in the next 2 weeks! I KNOW I will be showing by 18 weeks.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

by on Jan. 7, 2014 at 9:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chaos1229
by Tasha on Jan. 7, 2014 at 9:09 AM
With my second i started at 12 weeks.
Heather2001
by Heather on Jan. 7, 2014 at 9:10 AM

14 weeks with my first and 10-12 weeks with my second and third.

BazingaMama
by on Jan. 7, 2014 at 9:13 AM

With my first I didn't start showing until about 4 months and with my second I was showing at around 10 weeks but I was also pregnant with twins.

tairakittie
by Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 9:16 AM

Mobile Photo

This was taken today, at 14 weeks with my third... I didnt start really showing until I was almost 6 months along with my first, then around 3-4 months along with my second... I was really hoping I would show ealier this time around... guess not. lol

lilmomma22487
by New Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 10:13 AM
I started showing at 5 months with my firstchild, at 4 months with my second child, and at 3 months with my third child. The baby books all say that usually the more pregnancies you have the earlier you start showing.
Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 10:15 AM

First hubby and I noticed at 8 weeks, everyone could easily tell at 12 weeks. Second 9 weeks and my third at 4 weeks I bloated out and looked pregnant and stayed that way and just got bigger. So at 4 weeks I had people asking when I was due.

LoveMyBug2013
by Bronze Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 10:16 AM

I thought I did around 14 weeks, but I looked at my 20 week pictures and think "wow, I wasn't all that big there either and I thought I was enormous"

tairakittie
by Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 10:18 AM
I was showing more at 8 weeks (thank you bloat lol) than I am at 14 weeks. All the bloat went away and now my stomach is "flat" again. :/ I can tell my hip bones are less defined, other than that, I look like I did before I got pregnant.

Quoting Raeann11:

First hubby and I noticed at 8 weeks, everyone could easily tell at 12 weeks. Second 9 weeks and my third at 4 weeks I bloated out and looked pregnant and stayed that way and just got bigger. So at 4 weeks I had people asking when I was due.

kellysparkles
by Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 10:18 AM

I started showing around 20-25 weeks.

kbornman21
by Bronze Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 10:43 AM
This, I'm also a bigger girl though.

Quoting kellysparkles:

I started showing around 20-25 weeks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN