Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who needs sleep

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:59 AM
  • 32 Replies
Insomnia strikes again. First my cat was bouncing around, then I had to pee 6times within the hr, the I got hungry, now my rls has started In and I'm wide awake out of nowhere. Hello 3am how're you?

Any other mamas awake?
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:37 AM
I'm awake! Feeding little one :)
esox
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:21 AM
Apparently I don't need sleep either. Baby has hiccups and its about to drive both of us crazy!
Baby3thinkpink
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:50 AM
I wake up a ton to pee! Lol. By 3-4 in the morning I'm awake with "poop" pains but never do! Lol then I'm up because I just keep feeling sick and get a painful tummy. :( hope you can get some sleep!!
jocrox01
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:12 AM
Me!! Sleep hasnt existed for me for months now!!
Serabeth06
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:23 AM

I was up at 4. SO's alarm on his cell phone was going off, and he didn't budge. ):

rwcw89
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:08 AM
Ughhhh that makes me soo angry lol

Quoting Serabeth06:

I was up at 4. SO's alarm on his cell phone was going off, and he didn't budge. ):

rwcw89
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:12 AM
1 mom liked this
:-( I wanna punch someone whenever they say "get sleep while u can" if You've been through pregnancy you know it's nearly impossible and it's a joke to get a full nights rest no matter how tired u are, it takes forever to find the comfy position, then u gotta pee, then ur more hungry and thirsty than u have been all day... Then gotta pee again... The baby gets hiccups from u scarfing down food like a beast then when it's time to fall back asleep u gotta pee then it takes a hour for you to find that comfy spot again

Quoting jocrox01: Me!! Sleep hasnt existed for me for months now!!
Serabeth06
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:53 AM

Unfortunately, he's got a broken fuel line on his car, so I then turned around with the room alarm going off at 5 and had to get up. So, I laid there awake for 40 minutes, fell asleep, then woke right back up. D: And no coffee for me, I had to fix his lunch, drive him, come back, fix breakfast, clean the kitchen, sweep and mop because his boots left mud all over hell and back, vacuum, and in 30 minutes I have to take DD to school because they're on 2 hour weather delay...so I'm about ready to claw someone's eyes out.

Quoting rwcw89: Ughhhh that makes me soo angry lol

Quoting Serabeth06:

KikiB85
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:55 AM
Last night was horrible. I made it about 2 hrs before the heartburn woke me up. The Damn dog was all over the place n decided on top of me was his most comfy last night (hes 90lbs) um my legs already hurt being pinned down not going to help. And then the baby wouldn't stop moving! Ugh I feel bad my df works nights lol n i was texting him so much.
MixedCooke
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:01 AM
I work nights, so Im always up! Melatonin helps me to sleep though.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)