Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wondering. .

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:54 AM
  • 6 Replies
Is it normal to have pressure in your abdomen area when going through implantation bleeding or just being pregnant in general?
I was experiencing this today while at work. It obviously did not feel good at all and it was almost a nausiating pain. And right now I am going through what I believe is the implantation bleeding process. Advice and info are welcome! Thank you!
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
babyfish0511
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:03 AM
I cramped from,implantation til I was about 18 weeks. I didn't have the bleeding with this pregnancy though.
Serabeth06
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:24 AM

I've got cramping pressure over my uterus and ovaries, no bleeding, just a "soreness" kind of cramping. The uterus has to spread and grow, egg has to implant, lots going on.

afinecupoftea
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:51 AM
1 mom liked this

I had this, as well, and had implantation bleeding. It was uncomfortable and a little nerve-wracking, but nothing bad in the end. I'm now almost 19 weeks!

Violet94
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 2:13 AM
Oh good that makes me feel better! Thank you!
afinecupoftea
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 6:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh, and I have heard that when in doubt, guzzle water if you are cramping at all. It is supposed to help a lot.

Violet94
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 6:33 AM
Thank you I will definately try that!

Quoting afinecupoftea:

Oh, and I have heard that when in doubt, guzzle water if you are cramping at all. It is supposed to help a lot.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)