Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Its complicated... please read...

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:14 AM
  • 2 Replies

So I want to have a baby... my ex fiance and I were going to TTC... but i broke off the engagement because he wasn't who i thought he was... long story there... 

Don't call me a slut but I was with a friend of mine who is JUST A FRIEND a few nights ago... I had just finished my period and I was taking my first week of pills... (I'm on BC for PCOS regulation not necessarily to prevent pregnancy as I truly want to be a mother) We didn't use protection because i'm on the pill... Only to find out that my antibiotics for bronchitis can cancel out birth control.... according to the doctor (which i didnt find out until after th whole deal when a frend told me that it can do that so i called)

Its not time for me to O yet... but last night and this morning I had my O discharge I used to get before I stopped ovulating on the pill... which means i'm ovulating early thanks to the antibiotitcs and its only been since sunday night that I had intercourse... Sperm can live up to 5 days in the body... so odds are some is still there... so now i'm super nervous... Even though I want a baby more than anything else in this world... He doesnt... and he doesnt want to date me... and I could never date him ever... we're just really really good friends...

Here's the other thing

He already has a 2 1/2 year old by an ex girlfriend... he loves that boy more than his own life... but he does NOT want another child yet... if i had known about the antibiotics I would have insisted on protection... even though my cycle was early on...

I've had pregnancy dreams two nights in a row... the last time that happened was with my angel baby... IF i'm right and these dreams are legit again... and I am pregnant... I will be so happy... but so torn on what to do... 

I'll tell him of course... but i'll probably give him the choice of involvment in the childs life... i wont ask for child support and i'll tell him that either I can leave the city and no one ever has to know its his... (things get wayyyy more complicated if people find out its his) and he can have no involvment in our lives... OR he can admit it and face the consequences with his family and help take care of our child...

I'm so conflicted on whether to pray for the baby i've always wanted or to pray that i'm not pregnant for his sake... 

I know i should wait to think about this until a BFP... but i just can't seem to help it... IF i'm right and Ovulation occured last night theres a good chance i could become PG... i've been on the antibiotics for almost a week...

Anyways I just needed to voice whats going on with me... IF you respond please do not be negative towards me... i've had other people on this site accuse me of trying to trick him nto a child which is just NOT what happened... it was a complete accident and i'm praying this accident become a miracle...

Any advice on how to talk to him about it and stuff would be great... Stories on how you told your SO or Baby Daddy or husband or whoever would be great... I'd really appreciate any support and help i can get...

thanks

Baby Dust to those who want it!!!!

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
tabby21
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:18 AM

best thing for you to do is just wait it out....wait until you take that test.....mucus changes soo much during a cycle and it could of been a little extra discharge and not ovulation discharge!

The_Fool
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:20 AM

Yah... i'm just so bad at waiting lol

Quoting tabby21:

best thing for you to do is just wait it out....wait until you take that test.....mucus changes soo much during a cycle and it could of been a little extra discharge and not ovulation discharge!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)