Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone care...

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:40 PM
  • 14 Replies

...to share?  I would love to see 6 week ultrasound pics (give or take a week or two)! I want to see from women an idea of what to expect at 6 weeks...

I go tomorrow for my 6 week ultrasound after miscarriage in November...I am so excited and can't wait to determine this is a healthy pregnancy...

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Larsbug
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't have any of mine of the computer, but DS1 looked like a sour patch kid (literally, not kidding)...and DS2 looked like a little gummy bear

Hopen
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:46 PM

Aww, thank you! ;)

Quoting Larsbug:

I don't have any of mine of the computer, but DS1 looked like a sour patch kid (literally, not kidding)...and DS2 looked like a little gummy bear

kaybayblee3
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:52 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't have any on my computer too. DD looked like a gummy bear. And DS looked like a peanut.

coopersmommy843
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:53 PM

These are both right at 7 weeks.  I don't have any 6 weeks, just 3, 7, 10, 20, and 39...don't really know what I had so many ultrasounds, I guess because we found out so early

sjenkins8208
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:54 PM

This is 6 weeks

This is 7 weeks

Hopen
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:59 PM

Aww! Looks like a little raisin with a head!  AHHHH, I can't wait!  Thank you!

Quoting coopersmommy843:

These are both right at 7 weeks.  I don't have any 6 weeks, just 3, 7, 10, 20, and 39...don't really know what I had so many ultrasounds, I guess because we found out so early

Hopen
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:00 PM

Wow! What a change in growth with a week! Thank you for sharing! Why did they do another in a week, if you don't mind me asking?

Quoting sjenkins8208:

This is 6 weeks

This is 7 weeks

sjenkins8208
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:03 PM

The 6 weeks one is our daughter. I had a mc before her so they did one ASAP, we lost her too. And the 7 weeks one is the baby I'm currently 12 weeks pregnant with. 

Quoting Hopen:

Wow! What a change in growth with a week! Thank you for sharing! Why did they do another in a week, if you don't mind me asking?

Quoting sjenkins8208:

This is 6 weeks

This is 7 weeks

Hopen
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:07 PM

Oh my! I am SO sorry! Thank you so much for sharing though! They are both BEAUTIFUL!

Quoting sjenkins8208:

The 6 weeks one is our daughter. I had a mc before her so they did one ASAP, we lost her too. And the 7 weeks one is the baby I'm currently 12 weeks pregnant with. 

Quoting Hopen:

Quoting sjenkins8208:

This is 6 weeks

This is 7 weeks

sjenkins8208
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you. It's sort of cute for me, I've never seen them together like this haha. Little blobs :)

Quoting Hopen:

Oh my! I am SO sorry! Thank you so much for sharing though! They are both BEAUTIFUL!

Quoting sjenkins8208:

Quoting Hopen:

Quoting sjenkins8208:

This is 6 weeks

This is 7 weeks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)