Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Heartbeat

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:24 PM
  • 7 Replies
2 moms liked this
11 wks 2 days today and I had a midwife appointment at 1 today! I got to hear the heartbeat for the first time! The sweetest sound I've ever heard. I recorded it and I just keep replaying it. Heart rate is 160 and my little baby couldn't be better. Just wanted to share with everyone. Good luck with your pregnancies!
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
rwcw89
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:31 PM
Yay I got a Doppler so I could listen in once a day
LaDulceVida
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:39 PM
I'm sooo investing in one! Which model do you have? How would you rate it?

Quoting rwcw89: Yay I got a Doppler so I could listen in once a day
Bellephi7
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:40 PM
Yay for you, congrats. I have I doppler too, I would listen to him all the time until he started moving:-) good luck to you too
CafeMom Tickers
iamcafemom83
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Isn't it the best sound? ? That's a nice, strong hearbeat:)
bamamommy2009
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:30 PM

with my first i was in teh hospital for a week having to listen to her heartbeat day in and out, well i had fallen asleep and my ex came to turn it down {tryin to give me soem peace and quiet} and i freaked I thoguht her heart had stopped lol it was not funny then but now looking back on it it is. wiht ym son, my second i learned that later in the pregnancy i could take my stethascope and listen to him- he kicked at it ALOT less and my little girl could hear him when ever we wanted my husband had even recorded the 1st heartbeat to send to his mom on his phone and would replay it over and over when he thought I was not paying attention lol... i can not wait to hear this little one's :)

Larsbug
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:31 PM

awesome!

rwcw89
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:05 PM
1 mom liked this
I got the sonoline b, all u need is aloe Vera gel don't be fooled with the expensive gel unless u get one that comes with the gel. I was able to find the heartbeat by 8weeks and 5days. I'm not sure if it was super accurate with the bpm because my babies heartbeat from Doppler was different from the doctors sonogram machine but only by about ten beats. I've used it soo much and only a little bit of battery had been used up. Definitely a life saver for this worry wart of a mama lol

Quoting LaDulceVida: I'm sooo investing in one! Which model do you have? How would you rate it?

Quoting rwcw89: Yay I got a Doppler so I could listen in once a day
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)