Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice Needed: By my LMP I am almost 10 weeks The day...

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:24 PM
  • 10 Replies

By my LMP I am almost 10 weeks. The day after christmas there was a heartbeat and I was reading 6 w 2 d. Now I am still reading 6 w 2 d and there is no heartbeat. Since I will be ending this pregnancy with a loss, what does everyone recommend I do? Wait it out or take a pill, get more ultrasounds?

Any advice will be great or how long it will take to miscarry etc.

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
iamcafemom83
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:28 PM
Wjat are you reading from? Have you seen a doctor?
Larsbug
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:30 PM

where are you getting this information?? don't do anything without getting a second opinion!

Allie_kat1
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I personally would wait it out unless there are medical complications. The pills to induce a miscarriage, or having a d & c have greater risks than your body taking care of things on its own, provided there are no complications, or its not making it significantly harder on you emotionally. *hugs* mama, it's not an easy thing to deal with any way you go about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovebugs_mom906
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:13 PM
1 mom liked this
I've had two early loss and a second trimester loss. The early ones happened naturally. Unless it's emotionally draining on you, I say wait to let it go naturally. It's easier to heal from and runs less risk of complications. I'm so sorry!
nolongermstkn
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:26 PM
((Hugs))

What does your doc say?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
03wizard
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:16 AM

Well I have already started bleeding so I know its a true miscarriage it was my very first pregnancy too.

Thank you for everyone that commented

LoveMyBug2013
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:24 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm so sorry for your loss.  There are some good loss forums and TTCAL and PAL support groups.  im sorry

nolongermstkn
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 8:27 PM
:'( im so sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hopen
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 8:37 PM
Sorry for your loss! : (
Melissa1809
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 8:43 PM
I had a D&C last November. I am pregnant now but dates aren't matching up. I have to wait till next week to see if there is progress. I would say try to get a 2nd opinion and wait it out. I had the surgery last year and it sucked. The surgery itself wasn't bad but things that happened afterward sucked. Fingers crossed for you and praying for a good outcome!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)