Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

scared of misscarriage. need some reassurance?

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:39 PM
  • 1 Replies
I am seven weeks and two days pregnant and I am terrified of having a misscarriage. I have read so many horror stories and probably worked myself up into a mess for nothing but I just need some kind of reasurrance untill my next appointment on the 30th.I have a two year old son and haven't had a misscarriage before. My first appointment was when I was six weeks and one day and I had my first ultrasound. We saw the baby and barely heard the heart beat because it was so early. I get cramps in my stomach sometimes bad sometimes not so bad. And sometimes I feel pregnant, like neasueas and weak and bloated and then sometimes I don't feel pregnant at all, my boobs don't hurt I don't feel sick. I just need to know if there isanyone else in the same boat I am. I just need some kind of reasurrance to get me through to my next appointment please!
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Luvmy2babies22
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:47 PM
1 mom liked this

i'm pg with #3 and never have any major 1st tri symptoms and have had 3 healthy pgs.  i have also never suffered a m/c so the only real advice i have is try not to worry about things you cannot control.  eat well, rest, exercise and keep your stress down.  what will be will be.  you've seen the hb so your chances are already decreased and by your next appt your chances will be even lower.  enjoy the days you feel great and stay off the internet (except for nice boards like this!)!!!!  you can always confirm your worst fears, and then some, on the internet.  congrats!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)