Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ugh pregnancy

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:36 PM
  • 16 Replies
I wonder if anyone else is with me..when I was pregnant with my son I felt awesome I loved it..now with this baby I am dreading being pregnant:( I feel terrible ugh! I know I am not the only one..but want to hear from some other mommies:)
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bump2b
by Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:01 PM
I'm not dreading the pregnancy it's more I'm dreading what I'm going to end up looking like! It's my third baby, with #1 I was toned and everything held together nicely had a lovely little bump. With #2 she was a fair size bigger and I have a fair amount of stretch marks and some loose skin, my bump also wasn't as trim as the first. Now #3 is on its way, I'm only 10 weeks and 5 days and look how I did at 15 weeks with my second. I'm carrying more belly fat this time and things are "hanging more loosely!" Lol! I'm not overweight but already feel so awful about myself (it's casting a shadow over my excitement) I can't imagine how I'll feel at 40 weeks, that's actually scaring me a little bit!
Kaylakaye
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:13 PM
Sighs I'm ready to have mine already sooooo tired of being pregnant !!!!:/ I feel so exhausted this go round .... Ugh
lillettemomma
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:16 PM
This is #4 for me and I am miserable lol..... I felt this same way with my son....then I had 2 girls no sickness no nothing the only "symptom" I had was a small belly....then this one I am sick as anything still on antinausea meds at 20 weeks....it's crazy lol
Mammacra
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:54 PM
I have never been so sick in my life. I'm not dreading this pregnancy I'm feeling very blessed to finally be having a girl after 4 boys but goodness my body has taken a beating these last 6 months! I'm exhausted! Sick & feeling crappy but trying to stay positive!
MichelleNShane
by Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:13 PM
Im glad to be pregnant again. I experienced a miscarriage in November. I just hate feeling sick all day long.
jenny84jenny02
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:34 PM
I guess I should have chosen my word a lil bit better I'm not dreading being pregnant I feel grateful that God sees me fit to have another child.I just hate feeling blah/sick all the time
iamnameless
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:39 PM
I loved my first two pregnancies but not my third so much. This one has its days that I love it and days I am just tired.
smurfy88
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:42 PM
Yes, my first pregnancy was amazing. I only had two weeks of morning sickness and then I felt great. I was really tired my last trimester but this pregnancy I am only 11 weeks and am already battling heartburn, nausea off and on, back pain, horrible constipation and gas pains, etc..
MixedCooke
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 3:01 AM

i was miserable the second time around.  My morning sickness was much worse, it brought me to my knees in tears and may be considered not getting pregnant again and depressed.

Johlsh
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 3:12 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)