Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

not much movement?

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:35 PM
  • 9 Replies
I am 23 weeks. Today I have felt a few small movements but no big ones. Also not very many movements. I am drink a Pepsi and laying here waiting to feel movement. So far I have felt one small movement in 20 minutes.
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
samsanders
by Samantha on Jan. 9, 2014 at 2:39 AM
At 23 weeks I never felt strong movements. Baby is still fairly small and can be hiding or turned in a direction where you're not feeling much. Also just like us they have tired/lazy days. I wouldn't do kick counts until 28 weeks.
iamnameless
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 4:38 AM
I feel a few big movements everyday. I have been feeling regular movements for about 6 weeks. It makes me nervous when she doesn't move like normal.

Quoting samsanders: At 23 weeks I never felt strong movements. Baby is still fairly small and can be hiding or turned in a direction where you're not feeling much. Also just like us they have tired/lazy days. I wouldn't do kick counts until 28 weeks.
Guruliza
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 10:34 AM

The movements you feel should be more of a flutter. this will change pretty soon. But you really shouldn't be drinking Pepsi. Your baby would benefit from you drinking orange juice, or eating some protein, or a piece of fruit. 

Think that everything that passes your lips should have some nutritional benefit to your baby's growth and development. Read this:http://ezinearticles.com/?Pregnancy-Nutrition-for-a-Healthy-Mom-and-Baby&id=7410041

iamnameless
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 10:45 AM
Flutters where happen early this is my fourth. One can of pop a day will not harm baby.

Quoting Guruliza:

The movements you feel should be more of a flutter. this will change pretty soon. But you really shouldn't be drinking Pepsi. Your baby would benefit from you drinking orange juice, or eating some protein, or a piece of fruit. 

Think that everything that passes your lips should have some nutritional benefit to your baby's growth and development. Read this:http://ezinearticles.com/?Pregnancy-Nutrition-for-a-Healthy-Mom-and-Baby&id=7410041

lauren.m
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 11:08 AM
I am almost 25 weeks and felt movement for awhile now. Did the Pepsi help? Sometimes when I don't feel her moving much I drink some hot chocolate. She seems to like sweets lol. I hope she is moving good soon. If you are at all concerned you can always call your Dr that's what they're there for :)
iamnameless
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 11:19 AM
I had a few more little movements before falling asleep. She was moving more this morning. I even go a few of my big movements. Hot chocolate sounds good. I am freezing right now. Lol

Quoting lauren.m: I am almost 25 weeks and felt movement for awhile now. Did the Pepsi help? Sometimes when I don't feel her moving much I drink some hot chocolate. She seems to like sweets lol. I hope she is moving good soon. If you are at all concerned you can always call your Dr that's what they're there for :)
lauren.m
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 11:25 AM
Glad to hear she's moving for you. I love hot chocolate these days usually I drink mocha but this little one hates coffee and let's me know it haha.

Quoting iamnameless: I had a few more little movements before falling asleep. She was moving more this morning. I even go a few of my big movements. Hot chocolate sounds good. I am freezing right now. Lol

Quoting lauren.m: I am almost 25 weeks and felt movement for awhile now. Did the Pepsi help? Sometimes when I don't feel her moving much I drink some hot chocolate. She seems to like sweets lol. I hope she is moving good soon. If you are at all concerned you can always call your Dr that's what they're there for :)
Devious103102
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 1:51 PM

Do you by chance have an anterior placenta?

iamnameless
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 3:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Not that I know of. I have feeling her for a while now. I just didn't feel much yesterday or the day before. But she is making up for it today. :-)

Quoting Devious103102:

Do you by chance have an anterior placenta?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN