Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

How much have you gained?

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 8:27 AM
  • 74 Replies

So far I'm 4 months along with the twins and only gained 6 lbs. 

*its perfectly normal! doctors are not worried since I've been eating healthier**

with DS I think I gained a total of 23lbs. With DD I gained around 30lbs. 

Featured, thank you!! 

A mother, a home maker, and a wife. 

http://youngmhome.blogspot.com/

by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 8:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KelliansMom
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:00 AM
I gained 30 with my son. This time around I have only gained 15 pounds but I'm only at the 29 week mark
lovleopards
by Elyssia on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:02 AM
At 14 weeks I've only gained 4lbs
sburger315
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:04 AM

Were you able to loose weight easily after having your son? I found it extremely difficult after both my pregnancies. I'm hoping with eating healthier and chasing two toddlers around will help the weight come off after the girls arrive. 

Quoting KelliansMom: I gained 30 with my son. This time around I have only gained 15 pounds but I'm only at the 29 week mark

KelliansMom
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Took three years but I didn't buckle down and really get back into working out and eating right till year three.

Quoting sburger315:

Were you able to loose weight easily after having your son? I found it extremely difficult after both my pregnancies. I'm hoping with eating healthier and chasing two toddlers around will help the weight come off after the girls arrive. 

Quoting KelliansMom: I gained 30 with my son. This time around I have only gained 15 pounds but I'm only at the 29 week mark

Rockabella
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:07 AM
I'm 34 weeks I've gained 22 lb

justinnaimee
by Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:11 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm 33.1 weeks and I'm -5 lbs.
rwcw89
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:11 AM
1 mom liked this
38 weeks I've gained 40. Very disappointment in me, however I plan to get on track and look good soon! Lol
sburger315
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:13 AM

Anything special you plan to do in order to get back on track?  I may attempt a workout program but I never stick with one when I try. 

Quoting rwcw89: 38 weeks I've gained 40. Very disappointment in me, however I plan to get on track and look good soon! Lol

JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:14 AM

I have my 31 week appointment tomorrow... when I was there at 29w 3 days, I was up a total of 5 pounds. :)

rwcw89
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Lay off sweets /my fitness pal. And go back to Zumba at least 2x a week , I wish I had a elliptical I love those machines :-( but it seems silly to join a gym just to use one for a hour. I'm getting married this year I wanna look good! Lmao may strap some weights to my ankles and arms while I take baby for a walk

Quoting sburger315:

Anything special you plan to do in order to get back on track?  I may attempt a workout program but I never stick with one when I try. 

Quoting rwcw89: 38 weeks I've gained 40. Very disappointment in me, however I plan to get on track and look good soon! Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN