Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Ready to Scream

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:27 AM
  • 8 Replies

My hormones and my SO have me about ready to scream. I know I'm only pissed because of the hormones, but SO wants to be a big whiney ass baby about it every time my hormones take over. Really, I just wish he would grow up a little bit and stop whining every time I snap at him. He's trying to make a resume, and keeps asking me to help, but can't tell me what he wants me to do. I won't do it for him, I have no patience right now, I haven't eaten all day, been up since 5 and now it's almost time for lunch, and I refuse to use his laptop, because he has Windows 8 and it fucking sucks. BLAH. Every time I try to make a suggestion, he ignores me or shoves the laptop at me and says You do it, and then gets mad and says I'm criticizing him. I just want to be left alone, eat my damn sandwich it took me nearly 30 minutes to accomplish making, and lay down because I've had a massive migraine since yesterday morning. ): End rant.

by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
iamcafemom83
by Silver Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:33 AM
Oh I think a nap is a good idea!! Hooe your migraine goes away.
Chaos1229
by Tasha on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Ive been there my df keeps telling me i need to hurry up and have the baby so i wont be so moody . UGH im 38 weeks and if he says it again i might hurt him lol .

iamnameless
by Silver Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:45 AM
Tell him to Google resume outlines and they will help all he has to do is fill in the blanks. Go get some food and then take a nap. It might help. I have been a bear the last few days.
Serabeth06
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 11:00 AM

Me too. I've taken several doses of Tylenol, taken a shower, eaten, drank lots of water, nothing has helped. It hurt so bad last night my head was throbbing in my dream. ):

Quoting iamcafemom83: Oh I think a nap is a good idea!! Hooe your migraine goes away.

Serabeth06
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 11:01 AM

I've been called moody, fussy, and cranky more times than I can count, and I'm 6 weeks. ): Things to look forward to. When he called me fussy I was about ready to plan his funeral.

Quoting Chaos1229:

Ive been there my df keeps telling me i need to hurry up and have the baby so i wont be so moody . UGH im 38 weeks and if he says it again i might hurt him lol .

Serabeth06
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 11:03 AM

He's using a Microsoft office outline, and all I told him was that he should rearrange it to be a functional resume, because he works construction and contracting, and is making a resume for I.T. Then he just kept asking, and complaining about his OCD and how he wants it perfect. x.x. I ate a sandwich, nearly came back up, now I'm wating CSI and pretending there's not two loads of laundry waiting to be folded.

Quoting iamnameless: Tell him to Google resume outlines and they will help all he has to do is fill in the blanks. Go get some food and then take a nap. It might help. I have been a bear the last few days.

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 1:00 PM

(hugs) hope you feel better!!

iamnameless
by Silver Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 4:53 PM
Glad you got to finish your sandwich. I have a load of towels sitting in the dryer waiting to be folded. lol I am too lazy to carry them up here.

Quoting Serabeth06:

He's using a Microsoft office outline, and all I told him was that he should rearrange it to be a functional resume, because he works construction and contracting, and is making a resume for I.T. Then he just kept asking, and complaining about his OCD and how he wants it perfect. x.x. I ate a sandwich, nearly came back up, now I'm wating CSI and pretending there's not two loads of laundry waiting to be folded.

Quoting iamnameless: Tell him to Google resume outlines and they will help all he has to do is fill in the blanks. Go get some food and then take a nap. It might help. I have been a bear the last few days.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN