Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Can't take the nausea no more

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:44 AM
  • 16 Replies
I've been on promethazine. Zofran and I just got put on another med. They aren't working. I'm 21 weeks. I can't take this anymore. I just want to feel well
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 12:04 PM

hugs 

lost2013
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 12:08 PM

I am on the same page as you from 4-13 weeks I was so nauseous, then 14-15 weeks fine and starting at 16 weeks the nausea came back I am currently 17 weeks I want to feel better soon too.  Good luck to the both of us.  Small meals and/or big meals do not work and I do not like crackers :(

joshsmommy23
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 1:37 PM
Meals don't work for me either. I eat and I'm still nauseous.

Quoting lost2013:

I am on the same page as you from 4-13 weeks I was so nauseous, then 14-15 weeks fine and starting at 16 weeks the nausea came back I am currently 17 weeks I want to feel better soon too.  Good luck to the both of us.  Small meals and/or big meals do not work and I do not like crackers :(

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jan. 13, 2014 at 1:54 PM

I am so sorry. That must really suck. Hugs!

lost2013
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 4:22 PM
I am sure you are like me you just eat for the baby's sake :). About 161 more days to go for me.
Quoting joshsmommy23: Meals don't work for me either. I eat and I'm still nauseous.

Quoting lost2013:

joshsmommy23
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 6:13 PM
That is exactly the only reason why I eat!

Quoting lost2013: I am sure you are like me you just eat for the baby's sake :). About 161 more days to go for me.

Quoting joshsmommy23: Meals don't work for me either. I eat and I'm still nauseous.

Quoting lost2013:

1baby1angel
by Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 7:53 PM
I feel you on that one... I felt fine for a week or so then Bam hello morning, noon night sickness haven't been sick just nauseous continously... But today... Today I got really sick. :( Omg.. I'm on a medication for it, but... I don't want to have to take it..... I was expecting to meet the second trimester with no sickness..... So much for wishful thinking...... Baby doesn't like what I eat half of the time.... So just a few more months to go and she (hoping for a gir) lol can pick her own food (milk) and I'll pick mine lol...
forsakenjewl24
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 11:50 PM
Ginger. Or peppermint tea. Or just the pepper mint candies
samsanders
by Samantha on Jan. 14, 2014 at 12:09 AM
Oh you poor thing :-( I can't even imagine. I hope you find some relief soon.
joshsmommy23
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 6:52 AM
That's how I feel. The sickness is all day! Makes me glad when bedtime comes. So I don't have to be sick

Quoting 1baby1angel: I feel you on that one... I felt fine for a week or so then Bam hello morning, noon night sickness haven't been sick just nauseous continously... But today... Today I got really sick. :( Omg.. I'm on a medication for it, but... I don't want to have to take it..... I was expecting to meet the second trimester with no sickness..... So much for wishful thinking...... Baby doesn't like what I eat half of the time.... So just a few more months to go and she (hoping for a gir) lol can pick her own food (milk) and I'll pick mine lol...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)