Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

big sibling gifts?

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 7:54 PM
  • 38 Replies
Will baby have gifrs for their older siblings?
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 7:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
1baby1angel
by Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 7:56 PM
I think we are going to do something like the that for sure for ds! Just don't know what... He will be ten or eleven when baby gets here...Any ideas!?! Do u plan to??
iamnameless
by Silver Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 7:57 PM
Last time we got my son and odd shirts, dvd, coloring book, crayons, small candy, goldfish, a camera and a small toy. Now my kids are already excited and expecting this baby to bring them gifts. I hadn't planned to do them until they started talking about it so I feel like I have too. But I got no idea what to put in them because baby is due so close to Easter.
iamnameless
by Silver Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 8:01 PM
No idea. My son will be 7 and I know he will not want any little kid type stuff. Idk what to get him. Maybe a book of mazes and activities. Or I seen a never be bored again book but I am worried it will have to many activities that need an adult to supervise. What things interest your son?

Quoting 1baby1angel: I think we are going to do something like the that for sure for ds! Just don't know what... He will be ten or eleven when baby gets here...Any ideas!?! Do u plan to??
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 8:11 PM

I always had baby give something.

1baby1angel
by Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 9:54 AM

Xbox, Philemon, skylanders, and books.....Just not sure what to do....his birthday and babies will be close so big decision, and I realized today I only have 28 weeks left to figure it out....this is going to go faster than I thought....

Quoting iamnameless: No idea. My son will be 7 and I know he will not want any little kid type stuff. Idk what to get him. Maybe a book of mazes and activities. Or I seen a never be bored again book but I am worried it will have to many activities that need an adult to supervise. What things interest your son?

Quoting 1baby1angel: I think we are going to do something like the that for sure for ds! Just don't know what... He will be ten or eleven when baby gets here...Any ideas!?! Do u plan to??

Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 10:01 AM

no

srm8824
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 10:13 AM

I wasn't planning on it. Do you mean at the baby shower or at the birth or what? 

Larsbug
by Laura on Jan. 14, 2014 at 10:14 AM

no, I never really understood this concept....

MamaMcB
by Tracy on Jan. 14, 2014 at 10:16 AM
My dd will be 22 months old when baby is born so she will probably get something small and a snack or something. She doesn't really understand the whole baby on the way thing. I just don't want her to feel left out. I'm hoping a prest from baby will make her feel special.
bamamommy2009
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 10:17 AM

hm this is a new idea. we didn't do one last time with our son to our daughter but this baby is due so close to their birthdays maybe we will :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured