Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Have Anyone Ever Had a gut feeling of what they were having and it came out true?

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 11:43 PM
  • 59 Replies

Ok i JUST found out i was pregnant Friday and i am still VERY VERY VERY early (and not haven gotten my first ultrasound) and i dont know if its my nerves or if its my heart. I want a little girl SOOOO BAD! My SIL have 2 boys a piece and only one of them had a girl. I dont know if its me just thinking im going to get a boy because all of them have one or if its just my womans interwishing (hope thats spelled correct lol) Please elaborate.

by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 11:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Luvmy2babies22
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 11:51 PM
I knew my first was a boy from the moment I got pg and I was right. No dreams about it though just full gut feeling.

With number 2 I convinced myself that it was a boy because we wanted a girl so badly and I was trying to soften the blow. I never really felt it strongly like the first though. However I did have 2 VERY vivid dreams that it was a girl and I ended up with my girl.

This time I feel it's a girl and had 2 vivid girl dreams that sold me. Then, 2 days ago, I had a boy dream so I really have no idea this time! We won't find out until delivery.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tawn26
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 11:57 PM

Ok surprising, you are keeping it a surprise. My hubby would just fall apart if we dont find out. First baby and he wants to know everything. By the way i havent told him yet. Crazy but i want to wait until after my first doc apmnt to make sure everything is fine. I dont want him to get excited again until i have some papers in my hand.

Quoting Luvmy2babies22: I knew my first was a boy from the moment I got pg and I was right. No dreams about it though just full gut feeling.

With number 2 I convinced myself that it was a boy because we wanted a girl so badly and I was trying to soften the blow. I never really felt it strongly like the first though. However I did have 2 VERY vivid dreams that it was a girl and I ended up with my girl.

This time I feel it's a girl and had 2 vivid girl dreams that sold me. Then, 2 days ago, I had a boy dream so I really have no idea this time! We won't find out until delivery.

daisybaby91
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 11:58 PM
I felt like he was a boy before i even took a test.

He is definitely very much a boy lol
Tawn26
by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 12:03 AM

Oh boy, thats the feeling i am having i dont know if its because ALL OF HIS FAMILY have them or if i just know thats what i am having.

Quoting daisybaby91: I felt like he was a boy before i even took a test.

He is definitely very much a boy lol

samsanders
by Samantha on Jan. 14, 2014 at 12:05 AM
I wanted a girl just like you because we have so many boys on both sides of our families. But I had a gut feeling to was a boy. And I was right. And even though I was hoping for a girl I am so happy about this little dude! He will be here around valentines day :)
Tawn26
by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 12:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Aww i know you're excited. Congrats

Quoting samsanders: I wanted a girl just like you because we have so many boys on both sides of our families. But I had a gut feeling to was a boy. And I was right. And even though I was hoping for a girl I am so happy about this little dude! He will be here around valentines day :)

mopargurl
by Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 12:09 AM
With my girls, I just knew they were girls. With my son I had no intuition nothing! I had a dream we had a dark haired boy but I figured it was wishful thinking after 2 girls and that's exactly what we had. Gorgeous baby boy with a full head of black hair :)
Tawn26
by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 12:22 AM

AWWW, congrats on your full family. I know its interesting watching them grow up. I am soo ready for the experince.

Quoting mopargurl: With my girls, I just knew they were girls. With my son I had no intuition nothing! I had a dream we had a dark haired boy but I figured it was wishful thinking after 2 girls and that's exactly what we had. Gorgeous baby boy with a full head of black hair :)

stargaze281
by Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:03 AM
1 mom liked this
I always felt it would be a boy. I remember at the baby store always being drawn to boy clothing! lol. Well I had a boy.
Luvmy2babies22
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:14 AM

Well, we found out with the first 2, I already have 1 of each AND we kept everything so I decided to go the surprise route this time!

I think you should tell him!  Let him love and celebrate this baby along with you.  You cannot control what may happen but you guys can go thru it together...

Quoting Tawn26:

Ok surprising, you are keeping it a surprise. My hubby would just fall apart if we dont find out. First baby and he wants to know everything. By the way i havent told him yet. Crazy but i want to wait until after my first doc apmnt to make sure everything is fine. I dont want him to get excited again until i have some papers in my hand.

Quoting Luvmy2babies22: I knew my first was a boy from the moment I got pg and I was right. No dreams about it though just full gut feeling.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN