Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Could I be pregnant?

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:03 AM
  • 11 Replies
Alright, so my boyfriend and I have unprotected sex and he has finished inside of me. Though, I am on birth control pills. I have forgotten to take them a couple times, but I've been using birth control for 2 years or so. I have a lot of pregnancy symptoms, even rare ones. Last night was my last hormone pill & I usually don't start my period until four or five days into my sugar pills. Although, yesterday morning I started having brown discharge. It's very light and I have mild cramps. I don't know if it's my period coming early or if I'm pregnant. I can't test until the beginning of next week for an accurate result. Opinions please?
by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
doulala
by Emerald Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:07 AM
1 mom liked this

When taking the pill "perfectly" there is still a little possibility, so if you stray from it a little then it increases your chances for pregnancy.     Test as soon as you can and try to take your pill consistently if possible if you'd like to prevent.

GL!

Hopeful_01
by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:09 AM
Do you think I could be experiencing implantation bleeding?
doulala
by Emerald Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:12 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes, that is possible.  

hmmm~   I would be living as though I were pregnant until I tested negative...

GL!!

Hopeful_01
by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:16 AM
Wow, this is the first time I've felt excited over this! :) I keep telling myself I'm not pregnant, that I'm just stressing, but as the days go by I get more and more pregnancy symptoms. One that stuck out the most is the brown discharge while I was still using the active pills. Which has never happened before!
doulala
by Emerald Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:20 AM

ooohh!   Exciting!     Sounds like you want a pregnancy!

:-)

Luvmy2babies22
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:21 AM

you can also talk yourself into symptoms...  it's entirely possible to have breakthru bleeding/spotting at any point, especially if you aren't taking them correctly.  I'm pg with #3 and NEVER spot before my period is due.  However, the 3 cycles before I got pg, guess what?  I spotted!  That was how I knew I was pg on cycle 4...no spotting.  Not 1 other single symtpom.  Our cycles can do strange things at any time even if it never has before... GL

Hopeful_01
by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:22 AM
I have to admit, I'd be a little put out if I get a negative test result. Although, I do have PCOS. so who knows?
Hopeful_01
by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:24 AM
Yes, I know talking yourself into symptoms is very possible. I've been stressed about being pregnant before, but never have I ever felt like this before! :)
doulala
by Emerald Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Wow, keep us posted!!

good luck

Hopeful_01
by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:37 AM
1 mom liked this
I definitely will! Thank you! :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)