Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

(piog) 37+4 (pst) has anyone been

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 2:29 AM
  • 11 Replies
This far along and feel a major decrease in movement? I usually feel my baby girl the most at night but lately there's been a lesser movement no matter what I do and I'm getting kinda scared with my boys I felt them constantly until birth so please ladies tell me this is normal and help ease my mind if I don't feel much movement by the morning I will be going to l&d for monitoring after dh takes the boys to school 😞
by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 2:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hello_kitty25
by Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 2:30 AM
1 mom liked this
I didn't feel a ton of movement after 37 weeks, just no room in there!
mommytosixboys
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 2:41 AM
Oh....ok I'm just not use to all of this my boys were wayyyyyy different

Quoting hello_kitty25: I didn't feel a ton of movement after 37 weeks, just no room in there!
beadingmom17
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 2:47 AM
1 mom liked this
This is usually when baby starts to run out of room to move as much as before. And just depending on baby's position, you may or may not be able to feel the movement as strong as before.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 9:41 PM
How are things now?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommytosixboys
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 10:42 PM
She started moving like crazy this morning but not so much through out the day just a little and I've been having some bh I believe and cramps earlier but nothing now thanks for asking

Quoting kmqw229: How are things now?
jae414
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2014 at 5:02 PM
1 mom liked this
My girl did that. As she ran out of growing room, she didn't move around as much. Her big brother was a lot more active. I'm curious to see how active their little brother will be in the next few weeks. He's due in 5 weeks.
samsanders
by Samantha on Jan. 15, 2014 at 5:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Ever since I hit 35 weeks his movements have slowed way down. They just start running out of room. And baby girl might be a little bigger than your boys were so she might have even less room. Are you getting at least 6 kicks in two hours while laying down? I hear that as long as you are still getting around that many all is perfectly fine :-) if you have a gut feeling something is wrong go in, moms intuition. I always listen to mine.
mommytosixboys
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2014 at 5:59 PM
Awwwww congrats and all my boys was very active and especially at the end lol

Quoting jae414: My girl did that. As she ran out of growing room, she didn't move around as much. Her big brother was a lot more active. I'm curious to see how active their little brother will be in the next few weeks. He's due in 5 weeks.
mommytosixboys
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2014 at 6:01 PM
Sometimes I do in the 2hr spand and sometimes I don't but ever since I've been posting she's been moving like crazy and her hiccups are even stronger now 😊

Quoting samsanders: Ever since I hit 35 weeks his movements have slowed way down. They just start running out of room. And baby girl might be a little bigger than your boys were so she might have even less room. Are you getting at least 6 kicks in two hours while laying down? I hear that as long as you are still getting around that many all is perfectly fine :-) if you have a gut feeling something is wrong go in, moms intuition. I always listen to mine.
samsanders
by Samantha on Jan. 15, 2014 at 8:03 PM
Oh wonderful! Sometimes they have lazy days. :-) glad she is moving for you!

Quoting mommytosixboys: Sometimes I do in the 2hr spand and sometimes I don't but ever since I've been posting she's been moving like crazy and her hiccups are even stronger now 😊

Quoting samsanders: Ever since I hit 35 weeks his movements have slowed way down. They just start running out of room. And baby girl might be a little bigger than your boys were so she might have even less room. Are you getting at least 6 kicks in two hours while laying down? I hear that as long as you are still getting around that many all is perfectly fine :-) if you have a gut feeling something is wrong go in, moms intuition. I always listen to mine.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured