Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please tell me this will end

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:30 AM
  • 19 Replies
Pity party post
I'm hot
I'm at my wits end with df it's at the point I'm ready to tell him don't take off work post baby because he hasn't lifted a finger in weeks to help me out (he started dishes and left half of them in the sink....he put laundry in wash and then fell asleep so I had to finish it....this is all on his day off of work) grant it I'm on leave and still take on all the cleaning but a little help here and there shouldn't be a battle...
I asked him to get me a drink (was having a hot flash, our apartment is sweltering and he's semi sick so he's constantly cold /turning off my fan, meanwhile he has 5blankets...as I'm there practically naked still sweating my ass off and can't sleep, usually ends up with me taking a shower and leaving myself soaked so I can comfortably fall asleep.
I've gotten up to pee probably 10times in the past 30mins ,
It hurts to get up it hurts to lay down
My bh contractions have been coming and going all night everytime I think they get consistent it stops
Baby has been moving a ton but kicking by my belly button which makes me have to pee more
Haven't lost my plug
My cat is being a spiteful brat and keeps dumping his water dish every night (at first I thought it was because I gave him an auto feeder dish, so I switched it to a bigger bowl and nope still dumps it) oh and guess who has to clean that up too
To top it off my grandma is in the hospital recovering from cancer removal surgery (it was successful )
And my mom is in icu with a bad case of the flu which they think she got from visiting my grandma.... I visited too so it's a waiting game for me
My due date is Sunday, I'm over emotional and feeling extremely alone right now . And none of my "friends " have even messages me to check on me or offer a outing of any sort

I need a nice cold bottle of wine
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
berespectful
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:35 AM

i'm sorry. :( The crazy is pretty typical for end of pregnancy. It will get better as soon as the baby is born (you'll be too sleep deprived to care enough to be crazy, lol.) So yeah, just hang in there and don't do anything crazy until labor starts. :)

rwcw89
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:36 AM
Already sleep deprived due to always being got or in some pain or having restless legs. Can't even take a bath because I can't pull myself out of the tub

Quoting berespectful:

i'm sorry. :( The crazy is pretty typical for end of pregnancy. It will get better as soon as the baby is born (you'll be too sleep deprived to care enough to be crazy, lol.) So yeah, just hang in there and don't do anything crazy until labor starts. :)

Junebaby18
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Yep. It does end even though right now it doesn't feel like it. I've been there three times and (not) looking forward to it again in a couple months, as I'm 29 weeks.
katamike
by Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:50 AM
1 mom liked this

You poor thing :( The end of pregnancy is the worst part. ugh..

But yes, it will end, so there is a silver lining! But it is hard those last few weeks or so. Hang in there hun, not to much longer to go!

Hope things look up for you soon :)

mommytosixboys
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:54 AM
1 mom liked this
It will eventually end just hang in there hopefully baby will decide to come soon for u
HopeAlive
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:57 PM

Aww, I'm so sorry, OP! I know that can't be easy... When is your due date?

Hang in there, mama! ((Hugs)) 

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:01 PM

Aaawwwwww hun!  You're almost to meeting your LO despite it seeming like it will never end.  Chin up sweety!  Can you take a little time to go treat yourself to something whether it be a pedicure or even ice cream?  You're sooo sooo close!  (((hugs))) 

rwcw89
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:15 PM
Sunday lol aside from bh, no sign baby is coming I get checked tomorrow

Quoting HopeAlive:

Aww, I'm so sorry, OP! I know that can't be easy... When is your due date?

Hang in there, mama! ((Hugs)) 

rwcw89
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:16 PM
Now I want I've cream, trying to convince df to take me lol

Quoting meam4444:

Aaawwwwww hun!  You're almost to meeting your LO despite it seeming like it will never end.  Chin up sweety!  Can you take a little time to go treat yourself to something whether it be a pedicure or even ice cream?  You're sooo sooo close!  (((hugs))) 

Carolynishappy
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:20 PM

I hope he gets some ice cream for you. :)

Quoting rwcw89: Now I want I've cream, trying to convince df to take me lol

Quoting meam4444:

*^*Carolyn*^* 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)