Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crankiness

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:06 PM
  • 11 Replies
Hi all,

Are you cranky during pregnancy? High emotions or crying spells? Well this is my third pregnancy and the crankiest I have been. My emotions are like a roller coaster right now. I haven't been nasty with anyone but my patience is at an all time low...worst than my last two. My So was upset with me because of my memory and my sister says I'm way to lo sensitive...hello I'm pregnant!!! Are any of you experiencing this or have?
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh yes!  I have been in the same boat before.  It is so hard.  I remember finally just never wanting to leave my house because of my moods.  I hope you feel better! (hugs)

Bleulyte
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:43 PM
Thanks...it really helps.
Bleulyte
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:04 PM
Bump
NewMommyToBe814
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 12:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes! Well, my boyfriend and I had literally just bought a new house right before we found out we were expecting and my ms kicked into full gear just in time for our big move so the stress from relocating has only made me more grumpy. I'm generally capable of keeping a smile on for the public but its my poor boyfriend who gets to see my worst side all the time now. Luckily he's very understanding but that doesn't make my mood swings easier on either of us. I know ill go back to normal eventually but for now I'm just gonna cry a lot and wait for this to pass.
samsanders
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 3:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Haha I am incredibly short tempered and cranky yes.
Johlsh
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 3:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Guilty!!! I hate it... I am so short tempered, everything makes me cranky. It is also my third pregnancy.
Bleulyte
by on Jan. 27, 2014 at 9:49 AM
I can totally relate...I dnt like it either...I'm so sensitive right now.

Quoting NewMommyToBe814: Yes! Well, my boyfriend and I had literally just bought a new house right before we found out we were expecting and my ms kicked into full gear just in time for our big move so the stress from relocating has only made me more grumpy. I'm generally capable of keeping a smile on for the public but its my poor boyfriend who gets to see my worst side all the time now. Luckily he's very understanding but that doesn't make my mood swings easier on either of us. I know ill go back to normal eventually but for now I'm just gonna cry a lot and wait for this to pass.
Melodee0119
by on Jan. 27, 2014 at 9:54 AM
1 mom liked this
I haven't been to emotional has in crying and such even though some shows get to me :) however I can be perfectly content and then freak out over something little then right back to being normal :) like last night my dd hands where ice cold and she kept touching me ;) and I pushed her hands away a couple times then on the 4th times I said loudly quit touching me:) then I was fine again
Bleulyte
by on Jan. 27, 2014 at 3:12 PM
Lol...yes or having to repeat yourself several times is kinda nerving...my two are trying to be so supportive. They are only 8 and 10...I really appreciate them. They know mommy loves them tho.

Quoting Melodee0119: I haven't been to emotional has in crying and such even though some shows get to me :) however I can be perfectly content and then freak out over something little then right back to being normal :) like last night my dd hands where ice cold and she kept touching me ;) and I pushed her hands away a couple times then on the 4th times I said loudly quit touching me:) then I was fine again
Pandapanda
by Amber on Jan. 27, 2014 at 3:19 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm always extremely moody at the beginning and middle of my pregnancies. It makss me feel terrible!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)