Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

23weeks, 4 days cramps...

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:07 PM
  • 3 Replies

Has anyone experienced cramps with diarrhea? The last two days this is what it's been, and I haven't ate anything out what I normally do. Plus I have had to constantly put a pillow between my legs or keep my legs semi open because keeping them together is painful at times down there... I'm just freaking out, this is my 3rd baby, and I haven't experienced this with my other ones.   

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Luvmy2babies22
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:17 PM
I was up all night a week or 2 ago with cramps and diarrhea and i'm 24w4d now. I get sick if I have a really rich savory meal so I have to be careful when I eat out.

I'm on #3 as well and my round ligament pain is constant now. I constantly feel bruised and sore. Walking on the treadmill is uncomfortable but the elliptical is better. I use pillows for my hips. That started in my late 1st tri.

All seems normal to me. Just the pains of being pg more than once or twice!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:21 PM
It might be a gi bugg thats been going around, or maybe a certain food you are eating doesnt agree with you anymore? Make sure you are drinking plenty and if you are worried call your doc
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamaelle88
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:24 PM

I can't even eat a full meal. I snack all day. Lol plus I had my gallbladder taken out in 09 so certain foods I eat will run through me so I watch what I eat. 

I don't go back to the OB until the 27th, so I came on here to ask so I coukd hold back calling. I just feel that she's sitting low and it hurts. My son was high, and my first daughter was high, so the pressure low is new to me, but luckily the pregnancy was a breeze, until this. Ugh 

Quoting Luvmy2babies22: I was up all night a week or 2 ago with cramps and diarrhea and i'm 24w4d now. I get sick if I have a really rich savory meal so I have to be careful when I eat out.

I'm on #3 as well and my round ligament pain is constant now. I constantly feel bruised and sore. Walking on the treadmill is uncomfortable but the elliptical is better. I use pillows for my hips. That started in my late 1st tri.

All seems normal to me. Just the pains of being pg more than once or twice!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)