Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

vbac?

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:02 PM
  • 5 Replies

any of you ladies have a c-section with your first pregnancy and then a successful VBAC with the second?

I had to have a section with my first because my BP was high and i wasnt dilating after 36 hrs... i would really REALLY love to deliver vaginaly because the recovery is better but im scared cuz i heard it can be disasterous for the babe.... any thoughts?

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
KikiB85
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:12 PM
I had c sections. Never tried for a vbac. I'm having my 3rd section 3 weeks from tomorrow. I never really had issues recovering. Never thought it was that bad. Good luck tho if u venture that route. I'm not really help.
kyairemom1310
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Dont let them scare you my 2nd csection was because I let my doctor scare me saying my uterus can rupture which is only 1% there is actually much more risks having a Cesc. I'm pregnant with my 3rd found a SUPPORTIVE dr and a Doula and I will be attempting my Vba2c in about 3 weeks! I've read tons of success stories and the Vbac group on here is really good as well! Do what you feel you want to do!
momof2boy2girl
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:43 PM
I just had a VBAC on Friday. Baby Addison did great!! She came out after only two pushes. I have had four vaginal and one c/s. My fourth was an emergency c/s due to high BP and the baby becoming distressed.
momof2boy2girl
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:45 PM

Here is baby Addison!
happymam1216
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:57 PM

She is BEAUTIFUL! congrats! i hope it goes that well for me if i can attempt it!

Quoting momof2boy2girl:

Here is baby Addison!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)