Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PLEASE TAKE 5 SECONDS TO READ THIS POST

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:21 PM
  • 3 Replies
Please lend a hand and help raise funds for the Children's Tumor Foundation!

I will be running in Cupid's Undie Run this February - a 1 mile run through the frigid streets - a bold declaration that I can go through a little discomfort to help those going through immense suffering on a daily basis. You can read some of their stories here.

The Children's Tumor Foundation funds clinical trials to find treatments and a cure for neurofibromatosis (NF), a genetic disorder that causes tumors to grow throughout the nervous system at a rampant pace, often manifesting itself during adolescence and causing deafness, blindness, paralysis, severe pain and so much more.

Whether the gift is $5 or $500,  all donations are tax-deductible and will have great impact on those in need!

DONATE HERE: * http://hopecur.com/HeartandSole2 * 

I greatly appreciate any and all assistance in this fundraising endeavor, and more importantly it means the world to the 2 million worldwide who battle NF on a daily basis!

My sincerest thanks.
Alicia Tanksley

More information:
www.cupidsundierun.com
www.CTF.org

100% of donations to Cupid's Undie Run go directly to The Children's Tumor Foundation. 
The Children's Tumor Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with a 4-Star Charity Navigator rating. CTF prides itself on efficiency, spending 82.4% of its revenue on program expenses and less than 8% on administrative costs.
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mommyof2andTTC
by Bronze Member on Jan. 17, 2014 at 9:38 AM
Bump
Lyssa03
by Member on Jan. 17, 2014 at 10:06 AM
That's longer that 5 seconds.

I'd help but I literally don't have enough money for milk right now. Sorry.
CutieCrab
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 10:11 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)