Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Hello from hospital..update

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 7:40 AM
  • 48 Replies
So from 1220 - 230 my contractions were 3-5 mins so woke df up and after him seeing a few contractions he grabbed his clothes and went to lnd again. They checked km 2cm-80% effaced and sent me home... I didn't even make it to the doors I busted into tears I had sooo much pressure on my rear and the. Contractions came again . We got to the lobby and turned around since I could barely walk. So I practically made them admit me... They're like u wanna labor at home, I'm like that's nice I can't walk to the damn car! I am hooked to iv and got a shot of Demerol which had worn off already I got it about 530 it's been painful (woke me up) since 7...my doc will be paying me a visit and hopefully get things going , I'd hate to go home after all of this. Anyway back to a nap

And so I am home yet again. No progress contractions slowed. I'm soo mentally and physically drained I can't keep my eyes open and I'm getting dehydrated. Sitting in the bath for a second time to just help me relaxand to ease some pressure the baby is putting on my insides. Idk how I'm going to make it through another night like last night. I'm ready to just cry
by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 7:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
juniebug11
by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 7:45 AM
Hope it goes well ! Maybe you should try to walk more, it will speed things up. I promise ! With my dd, I got to the ER I was a 3, they made me walk around, and I came back I was a 5. They told me if I didn't move at least 1 1/2 they were sending me home.

Good luck!! Hope things go great & quick for you
ambs86
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 9:04 AM
Good luck! Cant wait for update!!!
rwcw89
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 9:06 AM
I would love to walk but the pressure I had on my butt is unbearable... Feels like something huge is up there and nothing I do eases it. It's 9am and my contractions have been 3-5 mins since 1220

Quoting juniebug11: Hope it goes well ! Maybe you should try to walk more, it will speed things up. I promise ! With my dd, I got to the ER I was a 3, they made me walk around, and I came back I was a 5. They told me if I didn't move at least 1 1/2 they were sending me home.

Good luck!! Hope things go great & quick for you
mama.alicia
by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 9:10 AM
Good luck momma :-)
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 9:31 AM

Good luck! 

missbritt22
by Brittany on Jan. 20, 2014 at 10:27 AM
Hopefully baby will be here today! How exciting!
Larsbug
by Laura on Jan. 20, 2014 at 10:36 AM

good luck!

sarahtbkh
by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 10:37 AM
I'm not trying to worry you, but have they recently given you a ultrasound? This sounds very similar to my 3rd baby and no one would listen to me. It turned out the amniotic fluid dried up, my baby was cooking. He was so heavy, labor would constantly start and stop. The same thing then happened with my 5th.I'm sorry they won't take you seriously... Its so frustrating.
OhSara87
by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 10:39 AM
Good luck!! I've been stuck at 2cm 50% effaced for 2 weeks. Today is my due date but won't induce for another 8 days
babydylan3
by Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 10:44 AM
Sounds like it's time to start pushing
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN