Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wkly check in 1/20

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 9:57 AM
  • 88 Replies
How far along are you?

How are you feeling?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 9:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
missbritt22
by Brittany on Jan. 20, 2014 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this
3w 4d, my boobs are achey and I keep getting the milk dropping feeling. Has this happened to anyone else? kinda weird. Also been hungry and kind of cranky, lol! Long road ahead of me!
elizabeth.mary
by Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 10:18 AM
1 mom liked this
11 weeks 2 days. Feeling okay kind of tired sand I've had a headache that won't quit for about a week now.
ladybugchar
by Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 10:22 AM
1 mom liked this
21w2d. I'm super tired but all else is going great! Doctor said he will help with me energy level in about 20 weeks. Then told me how glad he is that he is a male and can never get pregnant.

Cracked me up!!
aperry32
by New Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 10:36 AM
1 mom liked this

I am 5 weeks today and my boobs are not too sore but cramp off and on and get nauseous. I go for my first appt tomorrow so looking forward to getting info on far along I really am. :-)

JorJorsMom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 10:40 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm about 5w.  Right now I'm feeling pretty crappy cause I have a sinus infection.  :-(  But as far as pregnancy symptoms go, I've been a lil nauseous that's about it.  Being sick while pregnant stinks bc the only thing you can take is Tylenol, and the antibiotic the doc put me on.

LaDulceVida
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 10:51 AM
1 mom liked this
13 weeks today. I feel pretty good, just tired and waking up every hour on the hour to go to the restroom. A little morning sickness in the morning still, but as soon as I eat I'm okay. Loving my pregnancy :)
cheetah90210
by Mrs.jones on Jan. 20, 2014 at 10:54 AM
1 mom liked this
23wks 3days doing good except me getting dizzy and chest pain
lillettemomma
by Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this
22 weeks and day 2 off zofran.... feeling kinda icky but haven't thrown up yet.... sore all over but especially round ligament pain .... Also found out last week that baby girl might have microcephaly so stressing a little about that....
thurstensmom
by Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 11:24 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm 9 weeks 1 day struggling with morning sickness constipation and indigestion I can't wait to be in the second trimester and hopefully get a little relief
smurfy88
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 11:32 AM
1 mom liked this
13 weeks today and feeling better than I have been!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured