Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

After Birth Please Help

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 11:39 AM
  • 6 Replies

after birth normally they say you have to wait at least 6 weeks for sexual intercourse.. I have my daughter 5 weeks ago and I have stopped bleeding so my husband & I began to have sex again.. The first day everything went fine no problems or anything the second day we had sex again but this time when we were finished about 10 minutes after I began to feel really dizzy to the point where everything blacked out I didn't feel no pain or anything... & recently my husband & I have been having cravings out of no where.. What can this possibly mean? Please help politely thank you

by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 11:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Serabeth06
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 11:45 AM
1 mom liked this

You'll need to talk to your OB or the nurse. Stopping bleeding is only one part of the healing process, it could be related to the sex, it could be something else. Best of luck.

JorJorsMom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 12:28 PM

I would guess that feeling dizzy is not related to the sex.  Maybe your blood pressure.  Did you feel dizzy after you sat/stood up from a laying down position?  Because that would probably be blood pressure.  But of course a doctor would be the best person to ask.  Good luck.

ygarcia13
by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 1:32 PM

It was when I stood up.. Thanks to both of u @ Serabeth06 & @JorJorsMom

Devious103102
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 1:44 PM

Ummm, the cravings are probably just things your body is lacking/needs, doesn't mean anything really.  The dizzy/black out probably means you got a bit too... vigerous, or you're just getting dehydrated. 

ygarcia13
by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 1:52 PM

oh okay thanks I appreciate it(: @devious103102

LifesALilHectic
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 3:43 PM

It may be just your hormones going back to normal. You may also have low blood pressure/sugar. If you are really concerned then I would say to consult ur OB. But My hubby and I would have intercourse after only 3 weeks and I would be fine, but every woman is different.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)