Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Do you LOVE being pregnant??

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 3:51 PM
  • 43 Replies

Do you LOVE being pregnant??

What is your favorite part about it?

by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 3:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
zandizane
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 3:53 PM
3 moms liked this
No I hate it! Only things I like are baby movement and of course the prize at the end ;)
LifesALilHectic
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 3:54 PM

Ehhhhh.... LOL! Once I get past the sleepless nights and constant nausea then maybe hahaha! My favorite part of the pregnancy is from about 5 or 6 months on when I can feel the constant kicking of my little soccer stars :)

baby development
Jess21608
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 3:55 PM
Overall i would say i love being pregnant its an exciting time. This has been a bit harder then my first but im so looking forward to feeling my baby move. I felt my son at 15 weeks so im hoping a little earlier this time :-) i have thought about being a surrogate before.
my2beauties133
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 3:58 PM

For the most part, yes. The morning sickness is definitely no fun, but there are so many wonderful things about it too. Like feeling baby moving, hearing the heartbeat, seeing baby growing through ultrasound, knowing that's your child thriving inside of you. Nothing is more awesome than that! 

Twix.Leigh
by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 4:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Nope!! Only things worth it are the movements and of course baby. And belly rubs.
LaDulceVida
by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 4:10 PM
I love it!! Best feeling I've ever had in the world. My favorite part is just knowing I have a person growing inside of me. I get sick as well but I honestly enjoy pregnancy.
JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 4:13 PM
I loved it until I got gestational diabetes. That ruins a lot of the fun. But there isn't much else that can beat feeling all those movements.
GUTTADABOSSLADI
by Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 4:35 PM

Yes, my growing bump

mommy4life15
by Ashley on Jan. 20, 2014 at 4:38 PM
I absolutely hate being pregnant. I always have awful pregnancies. My favorite part of pregnancy is feeling the baby move, and the ultrasounds. Other than that I count the days until the baby is born.
HKing01
by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 4:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I love my babies but I do not love being pregnant! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN