Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Any relief...

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 8:32 PM
  • 4 Replies
For pelvic pain? Im trying a hot bath now. It hurts to walk. This is my 4th and its probably just my body saying thats enough. Lol what do you ladies do?
by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 8:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
torinicole89
by Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 8:36 PM

Get an exercise ball (one of the really big ones) and sit on it and kind of roll around on it, it will help to loosen the tense muscles and to build up the weak muscles. It worked wonders with my first child and Im not far enough along to need it yet with this baby but I can guarantee I will use it again. lol

Good Luck!!!

Honey_Comb
by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 8:59 PM
Oh i forgot about those. I have one from my last pregnancy. Guess to do number 1 for tomorrow is blowing it up!!! Thanks!!

Quoting torinicole89:

Get an exercise ball (one of the really big ones) and sit on it and kind of roll around on it, it will help to loosen the tense muscles and to build up the weak muscles. It worked wonders with my first child and Im not far enough along to need it yet with this baby but I can guarantee I will use it again. lol

Good Luck!!!

samsanders
by Samantha on Jan. 20, 2014 at 11:51 PM
Mine started up a week ago. It's awful! But the hot bath is really all that helps. And being on the exercise ball.
MixedCooke
by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 12:02 AM

warm shower

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN