Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Had my baby!!!! sorry kinda long :)

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 12:10 AM
  • 45 Replies
5 moms liked this
Well contractions started at about 1 or 2am can't remember but they weren't that bad and was dying down after awhile so I tried to sleep but got woken up by sever contractions that were coming like every 1-2 minutes very strong they was almost bringing tears to my eyes and by this time it was around 4:45am got up to go to the bathroom and I felt a trickle not a gush a trickle so I hurried to the restroom and there was fluid running down my legs and alot of mucus in my undies sorry tmi so I called for my dh and he jumped up out his sleep we got the boys ready and headed to the hospital dh ran a couple of lights and a stop sign cuz I was in so much pain got there they checked me and it was definitely my water and I was three centimeter so they got me prepped for my c section and my princess was born at 7:33am weighing 6:14 and 18inches I couldn't believe it everything happened so fast it felt like a dream I am so in love she is so gorgeous I can't wait to update pics from my tablet when I charge it since my phone sucks but anyhow sorry if don't none of this makes any sense but I am so excited happy and exhausted all at once lol she is a good baby great nurser but I do have to supplement with formula until her sugar comes up cuz its kinda low and I'm not happy about that at all 😞 she also already has her daddy wrap around her little finger lol he couldn't stop smiling once she was born
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 12:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OhSara87
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 12:12 AM
2 moms liked this
Congrats!!!!!

I'm 2 days overdue and ready to beat people if my midwife doesn't agree to induce
sassysouthernma
by Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 12:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Awe congratulations!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenbah81
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 12:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Congrats!!! Can't wait to see pics!!
mommytosixboys
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 12:15 AM
Trust me I know that feeling lol hope little one decides to come soon 😊 also my c section was set for Thursday but she didn't wanna wait any longer lol

Quoting OhSara87: Congrats!!!!!

I'm 2 days overdue and ready to beat people if my midwife doesn't agree to induce
JorJorsMom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 12:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Congratulations!  A little girl with all those big brothers.. she's gonna be so spoiled!  :-)

mommytosixboys
Thank u 😊

Quoting sassysouthernma: Awe congratulations!
mommytosixboys
Thank u 😊

Quoting sassysouthernma: Awe congratulations!
OhSara87
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 12:18 AM
I've been stuck at 2cm 50% efaced and cervix high for 2 weeks now.

Sex, zumba, spicey foods, hours on end walking, super hot baths...nothing has worked!!

Quoting mommytosixboys: Trust me I know that feeling lol hope little one decides to come soon 😊 also my c section was set for Thursday but she didn't wanna wait any longer lol

Quoting OhSara87: Congrats!!!!!

mommytosixboys
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 12:18 AM
Thank u I can't wait for u all to see her 😊

Quoting jenbah81: Congrats!!! Can't wait to see pics!!
mommytosixboys
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 12:19 AM
Thank u I can't wait for u all to see her 😊

Quoting jenbah81: Congrats!!! Can't wait to see pics!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)