Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Does this sound close to labor? tmi

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 2:07 AM
  • 10 Replies

I am due on Jan 26th. Baby dropped about 1 month ago. For the past 2 weeks I have had horrible period cramp pains. The past 3 days I am damn near peeing myself every 5 minutes from the pressure down there. Now for the past few hours I have insane diarrhea. Im on run to the toilet number 4. I have 3 little girls and have never gone into labor on my own so I don't know if this is what it feels like or if this is just a really shitty end to my pregnancy. Help!

by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 2:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Jan. 22, 2014 at 2:15 AM
1 mom liked this
It sounds like usual end of pregnancy discomfort. Hopefully it will get moving for you though.
Haylee194
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 2:28 AM

BUMP

MamaRoss87
by Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 3:39 AM
Those are symptoms of labor stay hydrated with running to the bathroom good luck mama keep us posted
mommytosixboys
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 4:02 AM
That's how it was for me minus the diarrhea but I just had my baby yesterday morning which is 1/21 (pst) good luck if the cramps get worse or water breaks go in
Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:14 AM

I was like that for 5-8 weeks with my third. It part of you body getting ready.

LoveMyBug2013
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 4:30 PM

Those are definitely all signs of impending labor.  Any updates?

LifesALilHectic
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 4:40 PM

I didnt have any of that when I went into labor... Everything was hunky dory that night... I went out to dinner went back to the hotel laid in bed watching tv for a while when I started having painless contractions... After about 20 minutes of that I coughed and my water broke. Keep us updated.

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jan. 22, 2014 at 5:23 PM

It doesn't sound like labor yet. Make sure you stay hydrated. 

krysta.cole
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 12:53 AM

I went to the doctor this morning and I am heading down the long 40-42 week road. They said they would induce me but the pain isn't unbearable. I have been induced all 3 times so I am really hoping to wait it out and see what it feels like to just go into labor on my own. Thanks ladies.

LoveMyBug2013
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 8:29 AM

Hang in there; you're in the home stretch.  The hardest part is the waiting.  I know the longest day in my pregnancy was the day after my due date--I was already on maternity leave and had nothing to do.  Just waiting and waiting and feeling like the baby would never come.  I went into labor that night at 2:30 a.m. delivering at 40+2.

Quoting krysta.cole:

I went to the doctor this morning and I am heading down the long 40-42 week road. They said they would induce me but the pain isn't unbearable. I have been induced all 3 times so I am really hoping to wait it out and see what it feels like to just go into labor on my own. Thanks ladies.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN