Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does this sound close to labor? tmi

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 2:07 AM
  • 10 Replies

I am due on Jan 26th. Baby dropped about 1 month ago. For the past 2 weeks I have had horrible period cramp pains. The past 3 days I am damn near peeing myself every 5 minutes from the pressure down there. Now for the past few hours I have insane diarrhea. Im on run to the toilet number 4. I have 3 little girls and have never gone into labor on my own so I don't know if this is what it feels like or if this is just a really shitty end to my pregnancy. Help!

by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 2:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pandapanda
by Amber on Jan. 22, 2014 at 2:15 AM
1 mom liked this
It sounds like usual end of pregnancy discomfort. Hopefully it will get moving for you though.
Haylee194
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 2:28 AM

BUMP

MamaRoss87
by Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 3:39 AM
Those are symptoms of labor stay hydrated with running to the bathroom good luck mama keep us posted
mommytosixboys
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 4:02 AM
That's how it was for me minus the diarrhea but I just had my baby yesterday morning which is 1/21 (pst) good luck if the cramps get worse or water breaks go in
Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:14 AM

I was like that for 5-8 weeks with my third. It part of you body getting ready.

LoveMyBug2013
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 4:30 PM

Those are definitely all signs of impending labor.  Any updates?

LifesALilHectic
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 4:40 PM

I didnt have any of that when I went into labor... Everything was hunky dory that night... I went out to dinner went back to the hotel laid in bed watching tv for a while when I started having painless contractions... After about 20 minutes of that I coughed and my water broke. Keep us updated.

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jan. 22, 2014 at 5:23 PM

It doesn't sound like labor yet. Make sure you stay hydrated. 

krysta.cole
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 12:53 AM

I went to the doctor this morning and I am heading down the long 40-42 week road. They said they would induce me but the pain isn't unbearable. I have been induced all 3 times so I am really hoping to wait it out and see what it feels like to just go into labor on my own. Thanks ladies.

LoveMyBug2013
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 8:29 AM

Hang in there; you're in the home stretch.  The hardest part is the waiting.  I know the longest day in my pregnancy was the day after my due date--I was already on maternity leave and had nothing to do.  Just waiting and waiting and feeling like the baby would never come.  I went into labor that night at 2:30 a.m. delivering at 40+2.

Quoting krysta.cole:

I went to the doctor this morning and I am heading down the long 40-42 week road. They said they would induce me but the pain isn't unbearable. I have been induced all 3 times so I am really hoping to wait it out and see what it feels like to just go into labor on my own. Thanks ladies.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN