Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

In the mood or not at all?

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 11:17 AM
  • 15 Replies
So a while back someone said when she was pregnant with their son she was never in the mood but with her daughter she was horny all the time haha. Just wondered if anyone else has had this too? I was in the mood a lot with my daughter but this pregnancy I could care less and it's the furthest thing on my mind.
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 11:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 11:37 AM

I'm not sure if it's really connected to gender or just an old wives' tale, because this is my first... but I'm having a boy and I'm pretty much 100% not interested.

Devious103102
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 11:37 AM

I was all over the place, lol. With my first 3 daughters I was ALWAYS in the mood, with my 4th daughter I was never in the mood, seriously my drive took such a dive! Then with my son I was somewhere in the middle. Not as bad as with my first 3, but more in the mood than I was with DD4. 

jesi817
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 12:19 PM
I'm not sure what this baby is yet but I am NOT in the mood. I'm quite the opposit. "Get OFF of me and don't touch me" lol poor SO. It's quite the change from my normal self- I was a sex addict before getting preg. This is #3 for me- I don't rem with my other two.
MochaBritt
by New Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 12:42 PM
Congrats! When are you due?

Quoting JessiFaye:

I'm not sure if it's really connected to gender or just an old wives' tale, because this is my first... but I'm having a boy and I'm pretty much 100% not interested.

MochaBritt
by New Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 12:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol! Yes that's how I am too. I feel really bad for my hubby but there's just no putting me in the mood.

Quoting jesi817: I'm not sure what this baby is yet but I am NOT in the mood. I'm quite the opposit. "Get OFF of me and don't touch me" lol poor SO. It's quite the change from my normal self- I was a sex addict before getting preg. This is #3 for me- I don't rem with my other two.
Mom2five87
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 12:43 PM
Im always in the mood... but it's been almost a month due to my SCH :(
MochaBritt
by New Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 12:44 PM
How far along are you? Do you know what you're having?

Quoting Mom2five87: Im always in the mood... but it's been almost a month due to my SCH :(
JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 12:46 PM
March 14th. :)

Quoting MochaBritt: Congrats! When are you due?

Quoting JessiFaye:

Mom2five87
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 12:46 PM
Im 13 weeks with twins. A few more weeks til we'll know what they are!

Quoting MochaBritt: How far along are you? Do you know what you're having?

Quoting Mom2five87: Im always in the mood... but it's been almost a month due to my SCH :(
Basherte
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 12:48 PM

I was horny all the time. 

I've had all boys.

Every pregnancy was different. I still had all boys.

That kind of thing isn't accurate. 

Fun to do sometimes, but ...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN