Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

loss of apetite in 3rd trimester

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2014 at 11:59 AM
  • 11 Replies
I am 35 weeks pregnant and for the past few days I literally have not eaten much almost not even a meal. Before I was eating double meals and like every hour. Now if I try to eat now even something small I get sick. Did anyone else feel this way towards the end
by on Jan. 29, 2014 at 11:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krn210
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2014 at 12:40 PM

Yes, I did with my last pregnancy. 

Libra113
by on Jan. 29, 2014 at 12:43 PM
Ok I never got that with my last two so this is new. Thanks

Quoting krn210:

krn210
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2014 at 12:47 PM

No problem. :-) I didn't with my first did with my second and am not quite there yet with this one.  I believe that it was at my last appointment with my second that I was complaining of not having an appetite and of being mildly nauseous. They told me that often times that was normal.  I was 38 weeks.

Quoting Libra113: Ok I never got that with my last two so this is new. Thanks

Quoting krn210:

HIJKLM
by Member on Jan. 29, 2014 at 12:50 PM
Yes, all 4 times, it's normal because your stomach is all squished and there's less room for food. As long as you're not losing weight there's nothing to worry about.
beachlove512
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2014 at 12:54 PM

Last pregnancy I ate a lot of food up until I had him (I could eat 8 slices of pizza in one sitting lol). This time I find myself not eating as much anymore and I'll be 36 weeks tomorrow. I think a combination of squished organs and being busy have contributed to it.

Libra113
by on Jan. 29, 2014 at 1:04 PM
I was gaining 2 to 4 pounds a week then two weeks ago when I went to the doctor I didn't gain anything, I go back tomorrow so I shall see.

Quoting HIJKLM: Yes, all 4 times, it's normal because your stomach is all squished and there's less room for food. As long as you're not losing weight there's nothing to worry about.
HIJKLM
by Member on Jan. 29, 2014 at 1:12 PM
Good luck. If you haven't gained still I'd mention it to the doc

Quoting Libra113: I was gaining 2 to 4 pounds a week then two weeks ago when I went to the doctor I didn't gain anything, I go back tomorrow so I shall see.

Quoting HIJKLM: Yes, all 4 times, it's normal because your stomach is all squished and there's less room for food. As long as you're not losing weight there's nothing to worry about.
Libra113
by on Jan. 29, 2014 at 1:17 PM
Thank you

Quoting HIJKLM: Good luck. If you haven't gained still I'd mention it to the doc

Quoting Libra113: I was gaining 2 to 4 pounds a week then two weeks ago when I went to the doctor I didn't gain anything, I go back tomorrow so I shall see.

Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2014 at 1:56 PM

I had that on and off during all three of my pregnancy's at different times.

KikiB85
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2014 at 2:32 PM
I haven't really gained any weight my third and i do t eat a ton. Today i had a bagel n a bowl of cereal lol. I was eating like crazy before and then just kind of stopped.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN