Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

HG ( Severe Morning Sickness)

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 2:52 AM
  • 7 Replies
I've been sick the whole 7 month's of my pregnancy. From throwing up non stop to being constipated and having extremely body and back pain uncontrollable migraines and now heartburn, This is my first pregnancy I lost over 18 pounds and only gained 3 pounds overall so far. Im having a hard time with work I been missing work since Sept.2013 due to being so sick. I wanted to know anyone who have also had a difficult time that can help me.

Thank you
by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 2:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
samsanders
by Samantha on Jan. 31, 2014 at 3:55 AM
1 mom liked this
Bump! Hope you feel better mama
Johlsh
by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 4:03 AM
1 mom liked this
I have had it with all my pregnancies. Its a living hell, I know. Hardest with the first pregnancy you experience it with and it gets a little easier to deal with the more pregnancies you have. Sorry your having to go through it. Honestly I tried everything they recommend all the way to hypnosis. Nothing helped, but zofran made it more manageable. I always have it my entire pregnancy until a week after delivery and usually lose 20-30 pounds in the first trimester of each one, but It is worth all the misery once you have baby in your arms.
1stpreggers
by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 4:08 AM
Yes I had it with my son . It was miserable in and out of the hospital and IV pump of zofran 24 hrs a day. Marijuana was only thing that helped. Just be careful do your best to stay hydrated .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenelle2014
by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 9:53 AM
Thank you all for your tips and advices. I know ill feel much better once its all over. Just seems like I got a while before it happends thats all.
YzmaRocks
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:40 AM
I had it with two of my pregnancies. It was rough!

Check out the HG support group here and helpher.org.
tamzinsmommy
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:42 AM
Had all this so far I'm only 17 weeks though. Hoping it'll die down soon. Ive lost 25 roughly so far. Hope you start feeling better mama!!
LoveMyBug2013
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:45 AM

You're almost there!  Feel better!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)