Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

7 weeks Pregnant

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:14 PM
  • 8 Replies
I am currently 7 weeks Pregnant and was wondering if anyone else out there has had the problem of being extremely tired like I can't get enough sleep... I would probably stay in bed all day if I could. I have been I have a 8 year old and a 6 year old but I never has this problem with those pregnancy??
by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
lillucky8
by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:16 PM

i felt that way thru both of my first trimesters with my kiddos, its mostly hormones, but if you're super concerned you could check with your doc, maybe your vitamin levels are off or something

Jennkmom4
by Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:16 PM
Yes. I'm 8 weeks pregnant and would love to sleep All day!!! But I have a 2, 13, 17, and 19 yr old. No sleep for me except sometimes when the 2 yr old naps. :)
WillsMOM72
by Stephanie on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:24 PM
Yes I felt that way when I found out. It's gotten better but I'm still tired.
babyfever2013
by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:34 PM
Thanks everyone just wanted to check :) and they said all my levels are great the only thing thing said is that my iron is high. Besides that it's all good thank goodness
Newmumtobe44
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:43 PM
I'm 26 weeks and still feel this way !
Bri77
by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 2:37 AM
I'm 6w6d and I sleep all day long and up all night. Good thing I'm switching to night shift! I'm a ftm.
Beebella
by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 2:42 AM
I suffer from insomnia but when I was early on in my pregnancy I was tired all the time and went to bed as soon as I got home from work at 7pm. Luckily I had no other kids at the time so I was able to sleep. I got my energy back the second trimester and couldn't sleep at all the third. You will get your pep back ;)
samsanders
by Samantha on Feb. 1, 2014 at 3:58 AM
I was that way! It was my only "symptom". And now that I'm two weeks away from my due date I'm back to being so tired all day long.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN