Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

did anyone else hate there partner during pregnancy?

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2014 at 12:46 PM
  • 35 Replies

i am only 6 weeks so far but something about my partener just sets me off sometimes i am just snarky for no reason, (thanks alot hormones!) i was wondering if nyone else has experienced this and how they dealt with it. i can't imagine being oscar the grouch for the next 9 months.

by on Feb. 2, 2014 at 12:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cheetah90210
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 12:49 PM
He annoys me alot more but i love being around him i dont really have a sex drive dont like to kiss as much any more i hate feeling this way. But hes understanding, i love my guy.
Lovingmyks
by Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 12:55 PM
Yes, yes and yes!! I love him but love when he's away from me.
Serabeth06
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 12:56 PM

My SO is going crazy, because I'm very snarky, cranky, and irritable with him. I do hate him, just a little bit, especially every time I watch him eating pizza or hot wings or something I love and I can't eat because I'm puking up everything but water and popsicles. He actually got out of the shower because I was being such a bitch to him while we were showering. It's the estrogen. I've told him it's the estrogen, and to not take anything I say seriously, but he's a big baby himself, so he's sensitive to every snarky comment.

MamAshley4
by Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 1:25 PM
Oh ya,big time...i was always told when u cant stand em, baby will look just like him...proved true for me
BlueHens1999
by on Feb. 2, 2014 at 4:35 PM

I'm at 12 weeks and I've been totally cranky cause I'm so tired and naseous all the time.  It's been really tough on DH but I just need him to keep his distance these days, LOL

Elayna90
by Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 4:37 PM
I was that way with my second. I didn't want him near me, I didn't want to talk to him most of the time. And he would make me so mad with the simplest things when I'm normally really laid back.
This time, I'm the opposite. i hate him even leaving to go to work.
JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 4:47 PM

Sometimes he annoys me a little bit more than usual, but it hasn't been anything that bad. I've been pretty lucky in that even though I know my hormones are out of whack, it hasn't really affected my moods all that much. 

Alluring
by Lorelei on Feb. 2, 2014 at 4:55 PM
While I can't say hate I will say right now I've been avoiding him. My buttons are being pushed.
peachaz1
by on Feb. 2, 2014 at 5:12 PM
I love my fiance to death but I want to smack the shit out of him for all kinds of things during this pregnancy!! And it's little things that shouldn't bother me
Crazzzytega
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 6:17 PM
When we had our first daughter i wanted to KILL him! Everything he said or did annoyed me we fought all the time, this is our 4th pregnancy he irritates me sometimes but nothing to bad most of the time i want to be nxt to him which is totally not the usual for me...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)