Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My daughters scary birth!

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:57 AM
  • 14 Replies

On January 15th, I went into the hospital with very bad contractions we went in and I was only dialted to a 3, they sent me home. At midnight on now January 16th I went back with even stronger pains, and they told me I was dialated to a 4.I was suppose to be induced the 16th at 7:30am so they kept me anyway. I later find out my best friend is in the same hospital 2 DOORS DOWN and about to have her baby. My OB comes in at 7:30 and starts me on the labor inducing fluid (I forgot the name) and comes back an hour later he checked me and I was still dialted at a 4 but 90% effaced my friend texted me and told me her water just broke and LITERLLY 2 MINUTES LATER mine breaks to. Then at around 9:30 I got to listen to my friend give birth. The nurse came in at about 10:30 looking worried and told me that my daughter's heart rate has been very low for the past hour and half and isnt going back up, they told me I was being scheduled for an emergency c-section..I had never had a surgery before so I was terrified! They got my fiance and I prepped and ready and wheeled me down the hall. When they finally got her out her umbilical cord was wrapped VERY tightly around her neck. I didnt even get to hold her until 45 minutes after she was born, because they put me in recovery. but when I finally got to hold my little girl she was just so perfect. She was born January 16th, 11:36AM 6lbs 8 ounces 19 inches long. <3

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
got2monsters
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:59 AM
She's very pretty! Sorry you had a rough delivery.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaSusieQ045
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:59 AM
She is beautiful! Congrats!
Devious103102
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:07 AM

Congrats, she's adorable! Sorry to hear things were so rough =0(

falloutboy
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:25 AM
So cute! It sounds like everything was handled well. How is recovery?
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:28 AM

Congrats!

AshCH
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:36 AM

Shes absolutely beautiful! I'm sorry you had such a scary experience but I'm glad everything worked out! Congratulations mama!

LeeBug32
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:37 AM

Aw! Congratulations!

babie113
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:55 AM
congratulations shes a cutie
SoInLove515
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:54 AM
She is gorgeous! I'm glad she's okay.
samsanders
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:30 AM
She is such a cutie! And I'm glad everything worked out for you. Congrats mama
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)