Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HUNGRY!!!

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:36 AM
  • 2 Replies
I'm only 4wks and 2dys but I go from gagging on my own tongue to starving to death! Wake up in the middle of the night so hungry. I eat many small meals through the day. But right now all I can think about is McDonalds breakfast... Lol. Anyone else get like this?
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
AmeliaLilac
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:40 AM
25 weeks and have been craving mcds for 3 days... trying to wait out the craving.. ugh

Quoting Gilli13: I'm only 4wks and 2dys but I go from gagging on my own tongue to starving to death! Wake up in the middle of the night so hungry. I eat many small meals through the day. But right now all I can think about is McDonalds breakfast... Lol. Anyone else get like this?
Gilli13
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:44 AM
I know its absolutely terrible for me but it just sounds so good right now. I'll probably try to wait it out and have some toast or a bagel.

Quoting AmeliaLilac: 25 weeks and have been craving mcds for 3 days... trying to wait out the craving.. ugh

Quoting Gilli13: I'm only 4wks and 2dys but I go from gagging on my own tongue to starving to death! Wake up in the middle of the night so hungry. I eat many small meals through the day. But right now all I can think about is McDonalds breakfast... Lol. Anyone else get like this?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)