Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HUNGRY!!!

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:36 AM
  • 17 Replies
I'm only 4wks and 2dys but I go from gagging on my own tongue to starving to death! Wake up in the middle of the night so hungry. I eat many small meals through the day. But right now all I can think about is McDonalds breakfast... Lol. Anyone else get like this?
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AustinsMommy007
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Right now I'm laying in bed telling myself I'm not going to get sick lol I'm only 5w 4d and morning sickness is in full swing.

Go get yourself some McDonald's :)
Gilli13
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:27 AM
That's my issue. Lol. I get so gaggy at random times. Like right now. All I want is some McDonald's but all my stomach wants is water. I have to say though I'm thankful that it isn't full blown morning sickness. Good luck with yours!! They say that feeling sick means a hearhy baby! :) I know that's not too reassuring but it helps a bit

Quoting AustinsMommy007: Right now I'm laying in bed telling myself I'm not going to get sick lol I'm only 5w 4d and morning sickness is in full swing.

MooreMom523
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:41 AM
1 mom liked this

I have been eating too much this pregnancy to be honest.

Gilli13
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:04 AM
How far along are you?

Quoting MooreMom523:

I have been eating too much this pregnancy to be honest.

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like you're pregnant! Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CutieCrab
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:30 AM
1 mom liked this

It was like that when I was 4 wks. Now I am 10 wks and just want to die...  I have horrible nausea... So I don't even want to think of food. And McDonalds just forget it. I threw up McDonalds the other day... Now I think I'll never have it again!!!  Lol.

CutieCrab
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:31 AM

Now I'm eating an apple. VERY slowly. Taking one bite at a time, hoping to not get sick...  But it taste so good!  Agh

SECL
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Haha!  Yep! :)

AustinsMommy007
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:43 AM
Honestly, I'll take it .. It sucks but it's worth it in the end :) come on October! Lol

Quoting Gilli13: That's my issue. Lol. I get so gaggy at random times. Like right now. All I want is some McDonald's but all my stomach wants is water. I have to say though I'm thankful that it isn't full blown morning sickness. Good luck with yours!! They say that feeling sick means a hearhy baby! :) I know that's not too reassuring but it helps a bit

Quoting AustinsMommy007: Right now I'm laying in bed telling myself I'm not going to get sick lol I'm only 5w 4d and morning sickness is in full swing.

AustinsMommy007
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:44 AM
I did that with eggs when I was pregnant with my son it took me a long time to be able to eat them again! Good luck

Quoting CutieCrab:

It was like that when I was 4 wks. Now I am 10 wks and just want to die...  I have horrible nausea... So I don't even want to think of food. And McDonalds just forget it. I threw up McDonalds the other day... Now I think I'll never have it again!!!  Lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)