Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question for after miscariage

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:17 AM
  • 7 Replies
I had a miscarrage January 13th at 6 weeks
I figured since my miscarriage was so early I would start my period at my regular time on Febuary 5 which is today... But I'm not sure
Since the miscarriage my cervics has been high and closed. Could I be pregnant again? My breast are starting to get sore and I've had a little heart burn and no sign of my period coming.
I guess it could also be my body trying to start again.
Can anybody plz post your experiance or what this could be
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
CutieCrab
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:36 AM

BUMP !

Tweetybird10101
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:48 AM
You really think so? Lol

Quoting Tweetybird10101: I had a miscarrage January 13th at 6 weeks

I figured since my miscarriage was so early I would start my period at my regular time on Febuary 5 which is today... But I'm not sure

Since the miscarriage my cervics has been high and closed. Could I be pregnant again? My breast are starting to get sore and I've had a little heart burn and no sign of my period coming.

I guess it could also be my body trying to start again.

Can anybody plz post your experiance or what this could be

Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:15 PM

It's different for everyone and can be for every miscarriage you have. I have gotten mine back a month after my miscarriages. My friend it took a year.

Tenderheart3
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:16 PM

It does take some time for your hormones to regulate, but once that happens you should get your period.  It will probably be a bit delayed. If you have any concerns call your doctor.

Sorry about the miscarriage.

NaomiJoy21114
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:40 PM
I miscarried march 24 last year and didn't have a normal cycle at all after. I found out june 3rd I was pregnant again and now due this friday. Every body is different.
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:06 PM

i had a MC oct 31st and havnt had a pd yet so i went in to get on the pill to regulate and jump start it.

samsanders
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 4:31 AM
Sorry about your loss.

I had a miscarriage and my period came on time and was a normal cycle. And I got pregnant that cycle. Hope this helps some. Every woman is different though so it might take a while until your cycle is norm. The hcg has to go back down below 5 before that can happen. GL
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)