Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Strollers for tall parents?

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:12 PM
  • 5 Replies

Ok so one of my hardest obstacles is going to be finding a stroller that'll easy for both DH and myself.  I'm only 5'7'' but he is 6'9''.  I really want to be able to find something that'll be comfortable for him.  I've heard that the Chicco KeyFit 30 is good for tall parents up to 6'6'', but I was hoping to find something a little more accommodating.

I really don't want to go about $500, preferably would like to keep it under $350, but it's an investment that'll be saved for later on down the road should we have more kids. I'd also like a car seat combo if possible.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

~Kerri

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:42 PM
1 mom liked this

I'd go to Babies R Us and try strollers out to find the best one which suits the best of you.  Hope you're able to find something!

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:05 AM
1 mom liked this
I am no help. I'm only 4'11"

I hope you get it figured out!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KelliansMom
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:12 AM
1 mom liked this

my husband is 6'4 and the joovy breand strollers worked great for him. I know a few of the higher end brands sometimes have handles that adjust for hight I just dont remember which ones

Ljb78
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 10:37 AM

We are not tall people, but we have a Joovy groove and absolutely love it!

Quoting KelliansMom:

my husband is 6'4 and the joovy breand strollers worked great for him. I know a few of the higher end brands sometimes have handles that adjust for hight I just dont remember which ones

CafeMom Tickers
Pandapanda
by Amber on Feb. 6, 2014 at 11:42 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm only 5'2", so for me it was easy to pick. My husband is 6'2" though, so after a trip to Buy Buy Baby and Babies R Us, we only found 1 stroller that fit our needs comfortably. It's the Safety 1st Trivecta. It was also the only one that went with the car seat, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)