Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Implantation Bleeding at 13 dpo?? UPDATE

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:59 PM
  • 6 Replies
02/05 So I've been nauseous, even thrown up a few times, lots of cramping and mid back aches. The white spots on my nipples and very tired plus head aches and up in the night cause I'm burning up and have to per a few times a night for the last week. W a BFN test a week ago and today. I got some bleeding all of a sudden today its not heavy but I am worried. I called my Ob/gyn they said its normal and I won't get a good test till the 14th!!! Has anyone else had implantation bleed at 13 doo???

02/07 UPDATE

So stopped bleeding last night so only bleed for 24hrs and much lighter then any period of mine would be. Keeping my fingers crossed.
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
sarahtbkh
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:02 PM
Yes...I had implantation bleeding 13 dpo...I got very sick too. I'm 9 weeks pregnant now!
chellerowe
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:04 PM
Thanks! How long did you bleed for? I can't see my Ob/Gyn till I'm 8 weeks and a little scared since I'm nauseous too plus back and abdominal spasms. And I dont have a full positive yet.

Quoting sarahtbkh: Yes...I had implantation bleeding 13 dpo...I got very sick too. I'm 9 weeks pregnant now!
sarahtbkh
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:07 PM
Just a little in the evening for one day. With my 5th baby the bleeding lasted 10 days!!! Gl!

Quoting chellerowe: Thanks! How long did you bleed for? I can't see my Ob/Gyn till I'm 8 weeks and a little scared since I'm nauseous too plus back and abdominal spasms. And I dont have a full positive yet.

Quoting sarahtbkh: Yes...I had implantation bleeding 13 dpo...I got very sick too. I'm 9 weeks pregnant now!
chellerowe
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:09 PM
Holy crap!! So its normal or can last a couple days, if it does. I'm praying it doesn't but its scary being nauseous and bleeding!!

Quoting sarahtbkh: Just a little in the evening for one day. With my 5th baby the bleeding lasted 10 days!!! Gl!

Quoting chellerowe: Thanks! How long did you bleed for? I can't see my Ob/Gyn till I'm 8 weeks and a little scared since I'm nauseous too plus back and abdominal spasms. And I dont have a full positive yet.

sarahtbkh
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:51 PM
Yeah when I found out I was pregnant with my 5th baby I thought I was only a few weeks along (I was sure that 10 days of bleeding was just AF) then our first u/s showed I was like 14 weeks lol so that's how I remember.

Quoting chellerowe: Holy crap!! So its normal or can last a couple days, if it does. I'm praying it doesn't but its scary being nauseous and bleeding!!

Quoting sarahtbkh: Just a little in the evening for one day. With my 5th baby the bleeding lasted 10 days!!! Gl!

chellerowe
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:54 PM
Well thanks! I have a woman on another site telling me its not possible to be nauseous or feeling the way I have been before having the implantation!! Lol

Quoting sarahtbkh: Yeah when I found out I was pregnant with my 5th baby I thought I was only a few weeks along (I was sure that 10 days of bleeding was just AF) then our first u/s showed I was like 14 weeks lol so that's how I remember.

Quoting chellerowe: Holy crap!! So its normal or can last a couple days, if it does. I'm praying it doesn't but its scary being nauseous and bleeding!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)