Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feeling sick

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:55 PM
  • 5 Replies
I'm currently two months pregnant and I feel sick this whole time. I got pregnant late October and had a miscarriage early December and just a week later got pregnant with this one. Since three weeks I have felt sick to my stomach,tired and very weak. I don't eat but once a day because I force myself. I'm always tired but can't seem to sleep! I don't know what to do or if this is even normal,anyone else have this?
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lauren.m
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Yep I'm 28w4days and still feel like crap. Some pregnancies you feel great others you feel like poo. You really should force yourself to eat small snack every few hours. It can make you feel better even tho the thought of eating makes you nauseated.
mrsgosch
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I did with my first and had a similar experience had a miscarriage then ended up pregnant right after( wasnt trying to have one that soon again) I was so sick for over 6 months i felt like i was going to die and i was working on top of it. Try not to eat meals or force water just sip here and there. Eat a bite of a cracker i put dry cheerios in a baggie while i was at work and ate one or 2 here n there if you can eat a few bites of a peanut butter sandwich that will help you feel a little better as your so tired from lack of fluids and your blood sugar is probably pretty low the peanut butter will stabalize it a little better. If you keep being so sick I would go to the dr and demand they check you for dehydration and give you something to help with the nausea they do have  gel you rub on your wrist. Ginerale also helps settle the tummy or peppermint water

Devious103102
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 6:00 PM

It's normal. 

sjenkins8208
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 6:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Very normal. Maybe see your OB and get some sort of meds. Until then try sipping ginger ale or sprite and eating small, bland meals. Oatmeal was a savior of mine because, tmi, it was easy to throw up if needed, but it also made feel full for a bit.
Pandapanda
by Amber on Feb. 5, 2014 at 6:03 PM
I was sick until 24 weeks witb my last. It's normal, but it blows.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)