Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I experiencing pregnancy symptoms or am I just sick?

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:37 PM
  • 3 Replies

My period was 1/22 - 1/27. Theyre somewhat irregular.

I had sex on 1/23, 1/28 and 2/3. Idk when I ovulate.

This past week ive been having:
* Light PMS like cramps

* Headaches almost daily

* Stomach aches (which are slowing down)

* Tired more than usual and sooner

* Light dizziness if I stand up too quickly

* Extremely thirsty

* Frequent urination

And starting yesterday I've been getting light waves of nausea; Only 2 so far, but I still have a light / mild nauseous feeling in my stomach, as in i just feel that its there.

Dont say "get a test" because I know.. I bought 3 but  its too early im going to wait. So dont tell me to test, just answer the question; Could these be pregancy symptoms? I am not stressing about anything or pregnancy in fact until the nausea hit I didnt even think I was pregnant

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Luvmy2babies22
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:05 PM
You are only cd14...i'm guessing you just ovulated or are about too...if that's the case then there is zero chance any of that is pg related.

NOW, if you are pg from last cycle and that's causing symptoms then a test would be positive so you should try IF you think that your last period wasn't an actual period.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiffa5ny
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:45 PM
You ovulate 14 days before you start your period. If you didn't have sex 14-17 days before your period, you're not pregnant.
If your period was light, it could be implantation bleeding. So whether you want to hear it if not, take a test. Unfortunately we aren't pregnancy predictors and the only way to know is to pee on a stick.
samsanders
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 3:54 AM
That's the thing... We can't answer that question for you. But I highly doubt you're pregnant. You just have to wait and have to test.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)