Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my first pregnancy

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:52 PM
  • 10 Replies
Im 15 weeks and 3 days and i was wondering when my baby will start kicking or moving inside. Im also exprincing different pains in my stomach what could that be.
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lilmama8408
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Baby is moving just to small to feel. I did t feel my first till about 25 weeks. My second around 15. Third 13weeks. On the outside was a bit longer.

The pain is most likely tour uterus and stomach muscles stretching. And your organs shifting.
lauren.m
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:56 PM
The pains are prob just ligament pains from your uterus and baby growing. You should start to feel baby move in about 5 weeks. Sometimes with first pregnancy it takes 20 weeks to start feeling movement. Congrats on your baby :)
kanesgirl13
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:01 PM
Im excited i also get to find out the sex in 4 weeks and how do you gain weight my doctor is worried i havent gained any weight.
Luvmy2babies22
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:14 PM
I didn't gain any weight with my last 2 until after 20w. my doc never said a word. What was your weight like pre-pg (under, average, over weight)?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kanesgirl13
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:29 PM
Im very under weight i weighter bout 147.28 before i got pregnant now i am 118.12 under weight
lost2013
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:36 PM
You baby is moving but you might not notice with my first I felt her at 23 weeks, and with this one I felt her about 16-17 weeks. The stomach pain could be your organs shifting and possible constipation that will give you a stomach ache. Congrats by the way!
cartiersmom20
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 12:05 AM
I honesty dont believe all thay about exactly when your babys gonna start moving because im only 15 weeks and my baby is moving now i can actually lay on my back and see were the baby is moving .not kicking thats for sure but moving you can feel that when ever the baby feels he or she wants to do so,and must i add this is my first pregnancy as well and my baby is moving sure sure i even let my doc check it out to make sure i wasnt crazy.so all in all its possible. Every pregnancy is different.PERIOD
samsanders
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 3:48 AM
Baby starts moving inside around 8 ish weeks.

You will feel those movements closer to 17-20 weeks.

Those pains are totally normal!
missbootz18
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 3:58 AM
If I try to hold my pee for just a lil bit when I go pee it hurts to pee an right after it hurts an if I sneeze or cough It hurts in the bottom of my belly is were the pain is an I am almost 9 weeks
Rh1annaa
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 4:02 AM
That would be round ligament pain.

Quoting missbootz18: If I try to hold my pee for just a lil bit when I go pee it hurts to pee an right after it hurts an if I sneeze or cough It hurts in the bottom of my belly is were the pain is an I am almost 9 weeks
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)