Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

TWINS

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2014 at 12:54 AM
  • 36 Replies
2 moms liked this
My name is stavia this is my first pregnancy and im pregnant with twins a boy nd a girl and im very scared
by on Feb. 13, 2014 at 12:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amyrebecca1853
by Member on Feb. 13, 2014 at 12:56 AM
1 mom liked this
I have boy/girl twins. It's very scary. They were my first. My pregnancy was hard. But you do what you have to do and not all twin pregnancies are difficult. And once they're born you're just as amazed with them as you are with one baby. I promise. How far along are you?
LuvMyBoys09
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2014 at 1:08 AM
1 mom liked this
I have 4 year old, paternal twin boys and they were my first pregnancy as well.
I know it's scary but I promise, it gets easier as you figure things out....it's just all about figuring out and setting a routine.

And, upside....they have a buddy for life!
Heather2001
by Heather on Feb. 13, 2014 at 1:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Congrats!!  Were you trying to conceive, or was this a surprise pregnancy?

staviatwins
by Member on Feb. 13, 2014 at 1:20 AM
1 mom liked this
It was a huge surprise nd thank you

Quoting Heather2001:

Congrats!!  Were you trying to conceive, or was this a surprise pregnancy?

staviatwins
by Member on Feb. 13, 2014 at 1:21 AM
2 moms liked this
Im 27 weeks and thank you

Quoting amyrebecca1853: I have boy/girl twins. It's very scary. They were my first. My pregnancy was hard. But you do what you have to do and not all twin pregnancies are difficult. And once they're born you're just as amazed with them as you are with one baby. I promise. How far along are you?
staviatwins
by Member on Feb. 13, 2014 at 1:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Did u have sleepless nights while u were pregnant

Quoting LuvMyBoys09: I have 4 year old, paternal twin boys and they were my first pregnancy as well.

I know it's scary but I promise, it gets easier as you figure things out....it's just all about figuring out and setting a routine.

amyrebecca1853
by Member on Feb. 13, 2014 at 1:26 AM
Mine are three. Yes there are inseparable!!! It's a blessing and a curse sometimes lol. But either way, adorable. Having twins is really fascinating journey.

Quoting LuvMyBoys09: I have 4 year old, paternal twin boys and they were my first pregnancy as well.

staviatwins
by Member on Feb. 13, 2014 at 1:30 AM
I cant wait till there here.did you have restless legs at night while you were pregnant

Quoting amyrebecca1853: Mine are three. Yes there are inseparable!!! It's a blessing and a curse sometimes lol. But either way, adorable. Having twins is really fascinating journey.

LuvMyBoys09
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2014 at 2:14 AM
Oh muh goodness gracious, yes! The last 2 months were horrible....I slept on the couch because I sunk down in to the cushions which in turn supported my huge belly.

Invest in a good belly support band because having two of them in there, is terrible on your back.

Quoting staviatwins: Did u have sleepless nights while u were pregnant

amyrebecca1853
by Member on Feb. 13, 2014 at 2:18 AM
Oh yes!! It was so weird!! They told me to drink Gatorade lol

Quoting staviatwins: I cant wait till there here.did you have restless legs at night while you were pregnant

Quoting amyrebecca1853: Mine are three. Yes there are inseparable!!! It's a blessing and a curse sometimes lol. But either way, adorable. Having twins is really fascinating journey.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)