Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

question

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2014 at 9:30 PM
  • 10 Replies

I have had 3 pregnancies ( 1 miscarriage) usually I know for sure that I am pregnant before my missed period and before I take a test. Right now I go back and forth on it. I have light nausia, lower stomach pain (kind of like stretching), bloated and peeing a lot. I have taken 2 preg tests and they have been negative but I am not really suppose to start till the 18th. what do you guys think pregnant or not?

by on Feb. 13, 2014 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Luvmy2babies22
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2014 at 9:34 PM
Without knowing exactly how far past ovulation you are, I tend to think that if its too early for a positive test then its probably too early for genuine symptoms (meaning, no hcg to register on the test so no hcg to create symptoms). however, again, without knowing exactly where you are, its hard to say much for sure. I would give it until at least Sunday before you test again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CountryMom2014
by on Feb. 13, 2014 at 9:35 PM
I was having major symptoms before I tested positive but all you can really do is wait.
kaydenmommy10
by on Feb. 13, 2014 at 9:45 PM

I have early symptoms with all my pregnancies...shoot with my youngest I was peeing a lot 2 weeks before my missed period, started getting sicke 1 1/2 week before my missed peroid and started craving stuff 4 days before my missed period.

Quoting Luvmy2babies22: Without knowing exactly how far past ovulation you are, I tend to think that if its too early for a positive test then its probably too early for genuine symptoms (meaning, no hcg to register on the test so no hcg to create symptoms). however, again, without knowing exactly where you are, its hard to say much for sure. I would give it until at least Sunday before you test again.

Luvmy2babies22
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2014 at 10:36 PM

;) I know everyone is different but 2 weeks before your missed period is around ovulation so those things probably are not pg related.  You aren't even technically pg at that point so you couldn't have symtpoms...  Again, everyone is different though.  Best of luck to you

Quoting kaydenmommy10:

I have early symptoms with all my pregnancies...shoot with my youngest I was peeing a lot 2 weeks before my missed period, started getting sicke 1 1/2 week before my missed peroid and started craving stuff 4 days before my missed period.

Quoting Luvmy2babies22: Without knowing exactly how far past ovulation you are, I tend to think that if its too early for a positive test then its probably too early for genuine symptoms (meaning, no hcg to register on the test so no hcg to create symptoms). however, again, without knowing exactly where you are, its hard to say much for sure. I would give it until at least Sunday before you test again.

CountryMom2014
by on Feb. 13, 2014 at 10:41 PM
My symptoms with this pregnancy only started 5 days before my missed period. It would be hard to have symptoms earlier than that I think.

Quoting Luvmy2babies22:

;) I know everyone is different but 2 weeks before your missed period is around ovulation so those things probably are not pg related.  You aren't even technically pg at that point so you couldn't have symtpoms...  Again, everyone is different though.  Best of luck to you

Quoting kaydenmommy10:

samsanders
by Samantha on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:51 AM
I would wait until the 18th then! GL
kaydenmommy10
by on Feb. 19, 2014 at 1:21 PM
Well day 2 no period yet...still waiting to take a test...it could just be late
kaydenmommy10
by on Feb. 21, 2014 at 5:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Blood test positive
iamnameless
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2014 at 5:56 PM
Congratulations

Quoting kaydenmommy10:

Mobile Photo

Blood test positive
kaydenmommy10
by on Feb. 21, 2014 at 6:01 PM
Thank you

Quoting iamnameless: Congratulations

Quoting kaydenmommy10:

Mobile Photo

Blood test positive
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN